Chapter 11 Confrontations.

Red : What are you doing here?

May : We just want to know how you got a legendary and how are pokemon so strong?

Red : And why should I tell that to you traitors.

Brock : Come on your brother was weak.

Red : You consider him weak wheras he got so good that he is out there catching legendaries.

Dawn : You got to be kidding Ash was weak.

Red : You said it he was weak but now he is strong .

Serena : Come on just leave your brother and come with us.

Serena came close to him but Red backed off.

Suddenly his pokemon except heatran came out and they took up a pose ready to battle them.

Red : Go away or you might have to suffer and Ash had said a few names whose betrayal hurt him the most and I am going take revenge on them with the pokemon he gave me.

Max : This isn't over.

Red : It sure isn't.

Outside

Clemont : Bonnie you have to defeat him.

Bonnie : Don't wory big brother I will defeat thst good for nothing.

Red rushed to his room as he knew if his pokemon sensed introdurs then they might attack.

He quickly got into his room knowing that the champions will be there.

Red entered the room to see the champions there and he was grateful to Arceus that his pokemon had not come out or there would have been a Hullabaloo.

Red : To what do I have this visit.

Hilda : Don't act oblivious you know why we are here.

Red : Oh the fact that I have a heatran has caused spiking in the interest of the Champions in me.

Hilbert : Well we checked your stuff and found more than 100 pokeballs with pokemon. You can't carry that much.

Nate :  And you ain't a  protector.

Rosie : So how come you caught a legendary pokemon.

Cynthia : Who are you?

Diantha : And why do you wear the hood every time.

Red : Well for starters I have a chip in pokedex allowing md to carry infinite pokemon at the same time. Also heatran agreed to come with me and I never forced it. I am Red ketchum brother of Ash and my face has been seen by a fellow champion of yours.

Hilda : Do you think that I am a fool to think that a mask can be shown as a face to me.

Danny : We surfed online and there is no record of a person named Red Ketchum.

Crystal : Nor is Red tokuwaga.

Paul : Your style is almost identical to Ash and I have known him perfectly.

Steven : So who exactly are you.

Alain : And why exactly are you

Red : Who I am is not of concern to you but know this that I will reveal myself soon.

Tobias : I don't trust you lets just catch him and we will know who is it.

Everyone nodded and were about to lunge at himwhen heatran came out of his pokeball.

Heatran : Heatraaan (You won't hurt father.)

Since they all were champions they clearly understood pokemon.

Bugsy : Why do you call him father.

Red : Well thats my cew. So here it is.

Flashback

After my brother disappeared I travelled the world searching for him

I was travelling through stark mountain when I came upon heatran and it was dying.

Lucario broke free of his pokeball stating we had to give him pure Aura. However it could be given by a person only.

I took the Aura in me if I wasn't a pure hearted trainer then tge aura would have killed me. Then I transferred it in Heatran.

After that Heatran asked me to catch him to which I agreed

Flashback ends.

Mairin : But who exactly are you.

Red : I will reveal myself soon so don't worry but now if you will leave so I could gather my team for tomorrow.

Everybody left except Ritchie.

Hilda : This isn't over.

Red : It will be soon.

Saying this she left.

Tomorrow was a great day for me for I will truly have my revenge.

Before going to sleep Red went to his training ground.

Red : Guys I have decided after our last battle we will be leaving directly after that and since the there will be less bags I think we will be in hiding forever for the best for this world. And those who didn't get a chance in this tournament I am sorry for you but know this I love you all eqaully.

Red's pokemon roared and then went back to sparring.

So this was the confrontation tomorrow I will try to update a chapter which will be a blast for sure. Also after that will be a big battle so stay tuned for more.