Chapter 7 The Tournament Rumbles

The opening ceremony

Red and Ritchie were at the opening ceremony but since Ritchie was a champion he was in the champions suite.

Goodshow : Good Morning to everybody present here.

As you all know that there are going to be two groups and you all will be battling here for the chance to be a pokemon master.

You all will be divided into groups of 4 each and the top 2 of each group will be playing against each other and then we will get our finalist who will be fighting against the champion.

And now you can look at the board to see your names.

The board displayed the groups.
Ted was in group A Max in Group B and Bonnie in Group D

He was going up first and against someone known as Alice.

He arrived at the stadium.

Refree : This is a one on one match between Red Tokuwaga from mount silver and Alice Green of Petalburg town.

Red : Go Flygon

Alice : Go Altaria.

A altaria with a mega stone appeared.

In the stands with the traitors.

May : Red is going to be massacared.

Cilan : How?

May : I have known her from my childhood and she is a strong trainer and is using a pokemon who can mega evolve wheras Red's pokemon can't so what so you think prevents her from winning.

Red : Start up with Fire Blast.

Alice : Don't you know that Dragons are resistamt to fire.

Red : We will see.

A big letter crafted from fire hit Altaria causing a burn and heavy damage.

Alice : I was hoping that I  didn't need to use it but now I will have to use it Mega Evolve.

The Flygon Mega evolved now turning into a Dragon and Fairy type.

Alice : Sky attack.

Red : Steel wing.

A healed and completely rejuvenated Mega Altaria glowed and Rushed towards the Flygon.

Flygon's wings shone and he also flew towards Mega Altaria to meet the attack head on.

Both the pokemon clashed in the centre throwing smoke not allowing anyone to see.

Commentator : What power from both sides but by the looks of it that flygon should have been massacred down there .

Back in the stands with the traitors.

Misty : Wow that Red's pokemon are so strong and he is so hot.

She started visualizing things and began blushing.

Dawn : I completely agree with Misty.

Brock : But they have awesome power if they are fighting a mega evolved pokemon.

May : The flygon will never rise again and I can guarantee it.

In the champions suite.

Hilda (thought) : Pls win this match flygon please I want him to be in the tournament.

Reshiram(telepathy) : You seem to have fallen for him.

Hilda (telepathy ) : Yed do you know his true identity because I have a feeling that he isn't what he is from the outside.

Reshiram (telepathy) : Yes and so do every other legendary and don't worry he won't turn you down for a date.

Back to the battlefield.

Red had read their mind and

The smoke cleared up and everybody gasped in amazement as the Flygon was standing but Altaria was on the ground unable to battle.

Refree : Altaria is umable to battle so Flygon wins. Therefore the match goes to Red Tokuwaga from mount silver.

Red and Alice met at the centre of the ground.

Red : You have raised your pokemon pretty well.

Alice : Thank you but your pokemon are great.

Red : Thank you I can give you some tips for raising your pokemon.

Alice : Thank you I would really appreciate it.

Red and Alice left from Red's side of tunnel where Red was giving Alice some tips.

Back to the traitors

May : Woah Red won I am going to meet him.

Everbody else : We will join you.

At the champions suite

Hilda : I will be bavk in a few minutes.

She left the room with Red's coat.

Red was getting ready to leave since Alice had left a few  minutes earlier.

Hilda entered the room.

Red : Hello Mrs. White to what I owe this visit.

Hilda : Here is your coat that you lendt me.

Red : Thank you but I sense that youbhave something else to tell me.

Hilda : Well Yes I woild like to go on a date with you

Red : Yes I agree after my battle tomorrow how would that be?

Hilda : Cool since I don't have a battle tomorrow and congracts for the win.

Hilda left after saying this and Red had almost left when the traitors came in.

He sighed this was going to be a long day.