Chapter 30 A Surprise

Ash entered the hotel and scanned the lobby. He could see a few trainerss chatting around and a few ppl headed towards the dining room.

Keeping his hood up he continued towards his room when he saw his old friends coming into the lobby.

He just walked past then and listened to their Happy chatting. He continued on towards his room and opened it up with his keys.

However as he entered the room and shut the door behind him he heard 2 voices shout '' psychic''.

He turned around and saw 4 psychic type pokemon(espeon, alakazam, sigilyph, hypno) using the charge move to immobilize him.

Soon enough he saw 2 females appear from behind them.

Anabel : Finally we can have a chat without interruptions.

Ash : I would hardly call this a fair chat but whatever suits you.

Sabrina : Well aren't the one who just manages to escape from all situations.

Ash : well I will take that as a compliment.

Anabel : Ash Why can't you be the same boy that I once met? The person who would forgive everyone, The person who cared about everyone, who would go to extreme lengths for his friends.The boy I fell in love with.

Ash : I changed Anabel everything changed about me that day. The boy you love and care about is gone.

Sabrina : why do you act like this, you know deep down that you are the same boy who would go to extreme lengths for your pokemon, to save others life like you saved those of the champions.

Ash : my pokemon stayed by me when no one was there for me. On that day I didn't go there for the champions but I went there for the pokemon so that the legendaries power don't fall in the wrong hands.

Sabrina : well we are won't allow you to fuse yourself with the tree of beginning at least I Will try and stop you for my friend here.

Ash : Oh you won't be able to stop me alone. Nor can anyone stop me from doing that after this tournament.

Anabel : I Don't understand why wait for this tournament to end.

Ash : Because there is still some darkness that I need to take care of before I go.

Sabrina : Why can't you use our help for that.

Ash : Because it is something that's way beyond you.

Anabel : well I guess there is one way to stop you and that is to put you in front of everyone to see.

Anabel and Sabrina had a smirk on their face but as ash's face began to show a smile their smirks faded.

They realized their mistake but it was too late.

A pokemon jumped down from the ceiling having silently crept through the balcony unaware to the 2 psychic type users and their pkmn.

It slashed all 4 of the pkmn forcing them to stop using their attacks.

The Sceptile stood in front of ash in battle ready position.

Ash : You should have realized that I would have sensed your aura way before I opened the door. Mew come on out and use sleep powder on their pokemon

The said pkmn leapt out of her pokeball and used sleep powder on the opposing pokemon putting them to sleep.

The 2 psychic type gym leaders returned their pokemon and tried to make a rush towards the balcony to escape but a couple of steps towards the balcony they felt they were immobilized.

They turned around to see ash's eyes glowing a deep purple and he began to pull them towards himself.

They both tried to fight back but their power was nowhere near match for his.

Ash : Mew use sleep powder.

Mew complies with the order given to her and put both the gym leaders to sleep.

Ash gently laid them on the floor and began to wipe their memory beginning with Sabrina.

The psychic type gym leader had several mental layers but with some difficulty ash broke through them all and wiped her memory clean.

Ash then turned towards Anabel.

Seeing her calm and peaceful face in her sleep he remembered the first time he had met her during the battle frontier challenge and how much she had grown since then.

But he didn't allow his mind to waver for long and began to try to wipe her memory out.

He was able to wipe out the memory of the conversation but then he thought that maybe if he could remove her feelings for him it would be enough to stop her from coming after him.

However as he tried to wipe them out he couldn't do it as it the layer protectinf that part of her mind was impenetrable.

Mew came up to him and said via telepathy

Mew : Ash you won't be able to remove that part of her mind. Love is the strongest power in this world and nothing can break through that.

Ash : Guess I won't have it easy then.

However soon the layer began to expand around her mind not allowing ash's Power any access.

Sighing he called out his salamence.

Ash :Salamence I need you to help me carry them towards the forest .

Salamence gave out a loud roar and they flew off towards the forest.

In the forest Ash laid both of them on the ground and kept a close view on them.

Soon both began to wake up and taking that his que ash decided to leave.

He pondered over what mew had said to him and realized how big of a trouble he could be in.

So that's the end of this chapter guys m I have decided to try and complete this book and I might be a little rusty at it. There might be a bit of a plot change so sorry for it.