Chapter 5 Socializing with the champions

After a sleepless night Red got ready to go with the champions. In the morning when he was getting ready he saw anothrr symbol pop put on his back.

Red : Well another one chose me now it gets upto 24.

After that he put up his clothes his cloak his fingeless gloves and got ready to move out.

He saw Ritchie waiting for him outside.

Ritchie : About time you showed up.

Red : Yeah whatever.

Ritchie : So which all pokemon have you taken for today.

Red : Well when I explaoned them that we weren't doing any training they sure got grumpy so I was forced to take my top 6 pokemon.

Ritchie : And who would they be,

Red : Well you have to just wait and watch.

Soon they reached the other champions.

Lance : Hey Red how are you?

Red : I am fine Lance but why have you called me here.

Lance : Well I just wanted you to know us.

After that Lance came in closer and whispered.

Lance : Red I want you to take a small part of their Aura so you can know where they are during danger.

Red nodded knowing that every person had a different aura.

While everyone were chit chatting Red quickly took a part of everybody's aura without them even knowing.

Suddenly The Unova champions came and on seeing Red they approached him.

Nate : Hey what are you doing here?

Black : and who are you?

Red knew he was in a tight spot but Lance and Ritchie came to his rescue.

Ritchie : He is Red Tokuwaga.

Lance : And I invited him for he is a very dear friend of mine.

Hilbert : And why did your gardevoir teleport us away.

Red : My pokemon don't like it when they are interrupred from training.

Red was behaving very coldly as if wanting to shoo them away but he was already on work taking small pieces of Aura.

Hilda : You don't have to be so cold to us .

Red : That is my attitude and I ain't changing it.

Cynthia : What's with the coat and why do you wear it?

Red : This coat hides others from seeing  the suffering I have undergone.

Suddenly a voice rang out but Red identified it.

Dawn : Hey Cynthia.

Red was furious on seeing the traitors.

Lance and Ritchie were trying to dormant the anger inside Red while the others started chitchatting with the traitors.
However the anger didn't go unnoticed.

May : Hey who is that guy and why is he so angry?

Everybody turned to see him and see Red's hands were formed into fists.

Steven : Hey why are you so angry?

Red : Its personal .

Suddenly everybody's legendary pokemon broke free of the confines of their pokeball and they glared at the traitors. They returned them to their pokeballs and glared at Red.

Red : Lance I am sorry but I can't do what you asked for it.

Before anybody could speak Red had sent out his pokemon.

Red : Go salamence and Alakazam. Salamence lets go to the training area and Alakazam get everybody to thevtraining are.

Red left and everybody glared at Lance.

Lance : What ?

Wallace : Who is he Lance.

Suddenly a message came in Lance's head.

Message

Tell them I am his brother Red ketchum.

Lance : He is Ash's brother Red ketchum and was one of the 3 people whom Ash talked about before dying and he is the caretaker of Ash's pokemon.

The traitors were shocked on listening this but quickly regained their senses.

Hilbert : Hilda I want you to follow him and find anout other things about him because I am getting unusual feelings about him.

Hilda : Got it.