Chapter 9 Revealation and Quarter finals.

Red : I am talking about a person whom you gave your heart.

Shivers went down Hilda's spine about what Red had told.

Hilda : What do you mean.

Red : I am taking about N.

The name of N brought Hilda tl smile but the way Red had said it made her sad.

Hilda : What about him? Do you know where he is?

Red : Yes I know where he is and I am afraid that he has joined team plasma.

Hilda : No thats not possible. He has always worked for the better of all pokemon. You are lying. You are saying this so you can make place in my heart or you are trying to hurt me I don't know but I hate you.

Saying this Hilda left.

Red : Well thats what you get for telling the truth.

Red made the bill payment and went back to the pokemon centre to rest since the group stages were over and now for a few days the battles for champions would be following.

Sorry guys but I will be skipping to the final 2 contestants for the finals.

Refree : Dragonite cannot battle therefore I announce Garchomp the winner so the victory goes to Cynthia.

Commentator : There you have it folks Cynthia will be fighting against Hilda in the finals and now we will go to the battle of trainers between Red and Max.

The field was changed and both the trainers arrived.

Max : You are going down Red.

Red : Talk less battle more.

Max : Go Mightyena.

Red : Jolteon take the stage.

Max : Mightyena Crunch.

Red : Full power thunder.

Max : Dodge it.

Mightyena tried to jump over the thunder but was caught short however he managed to stand up but barely.

Max : Mightyena use Hyper beam.

Red : Jolteon use quick attack to dodge and then use pin missole and funish it up with shadow ball.

The evee evolution wuivkly ran away from the hyper beam leaving a streak of white behind it and appeared behind Mightyena. He then used pin missile which connected and then shadow ball which threw Mightyena into the barrier.

If Mightyena wasn't out cold with the shadow ball then he was because of being thrown into the barriers.

Refree : Mightyena is unable to battle Max Maple send out your pokemon.

Red / Max : Return.

The jolteon went back to Red's side where Red petted him . He licked Red's side signalling he wanted to play with him.

Max : Go Mismagius.

Red : Umbreon its your turn.

Max : Dark pulse.

Red : Use dark pulse and then flash.

Both the attacks canceled each other and then Umbreon used flash disappearing from sight.

Max : Where is your coward Umbreon.

Red : You should be careful for what you wish for. Now Iron tail and dark pulse.

Umbreon came crashing down on Mismagius pinningbit to the ground and then unleashed a powerful dark pulse on it fainting him instantly.

Refree : Mismagius is unable to battle Max Maple send out your final pokemon.

Max / Red : Return.

Max : Go sceptile.

Red : Charizard come out.

A massive charizard appeared on the field.

Max : Sceptile Mega evolve

A bright light engulfed Sceptile and he transformed from a pure grass type to a grass/dragon type.

Red : Well Charizard lets show them Maga Evolution is nothing in front of you fly above and Hurricane.

Max : Sceptile dodge it.

Despite Sceptole being a very fast pokemon the hurricane caught it as it was covering the entire field and dif massive amounts of damage.

Red : Charizard Lava plume.

As sceptile began to fell down a fire type attack made contact with it .

Sceptile stood up barely and gave a smirk then he fell down and reverted back to his normal form.

Refree : Sceptile is unable to battle. Since none of Max's pokemon are unable to battle therefore victory goes to Red Tokuwaga.

Commentator : There you have it Folks. Red ketchum has defeated 3 mega evolutions without using  mega evolution for his pokemon can anything stop this guy.

Without rven going for a hand shake Red left to see the board for his next encounter.

Red was going against Bob in the semi finals wheras bonnie was going against Leo.

He smirked knowing that now he was only 3 steps away from the final.

In team Plasma's headqaurters.

Ghetsis : Everything is going according to my plan. Mh grunts have secured the area and the machine is set. But the main question is are you in or not

The others looked at each other and nodded

Everybody else : We are in.

The stage is set and I know that many of you are asking why Ash hasn't mega evolved yet because I want to keep the pokemon that he is hoing to mega evolve a secret.

Also I want you all to vote on Ash , Cynthia Bonnie and Hilda's team for the battles .
You can put any pokemon even except alolam pokemon and also I won't be putting the shining Lucario in Ash's team.

Also you can vote for the pokemon who you want to mega evolve of all the people except Cynthia even for Bob and Leo.