from Anon with positivity

For the longest time, I thought I was straight and cisgender. I identified as female, but I never liked a lot of the stereotypical girl things. When I was little, Barbies and dolls always creeped me out, but I loved playing with action figures and plushies. Another thing is I'm not big on makeup and prefer pants to dresses or skirts. There's been times when I feel like I have a gay guy living inside of me and I honestly don't care if you call me dude, bro, or what pronouns you use with me, so I'd say that makes me genderfluid. It was cool to know that there are other genders besides male/female/trans after looking more into the aspects of being LGBT+.
As far as sexuality, the majority of my crushes were on guys. Yeah, I had a few crushes on girls, but they weren't as intense, so I figured if I ignored them, they'd go away. Anyways, I heard about being asexual before, but didn't think that term applied to me since I thought it meant you didn't have any crushes at all. I was supportive of LGBTQ, though really homophobic towards myself. After I met someone I liked who was LGBTQ and being told it was wrong/disgusting, I started feeling conflicted for a while. Then I discovered Adam Lambert, who helped me accept the fact that I am panromantic ace and not to worry about what others think. Finding LGBT+ youtubers like blondewolf2 also helped loads. When it comes to coming out, I like to avoid drama, so I've chosen to tell those I know will understand and not judge.
I have never been bullied or had experiences with self-harm/depression, but some of my friends have, so I understand how it feels. My message to anyone struggling with being LGBTQ is that you are not alone and that there is always help out there. Someone who understands will always be willing to listen and help, so hang in there, don't let the bullies get you down or win. Always keep being yourself and never apologize for it. The people who really care will love and accept you the way you are.