[Chapter 2]

OBVIOUSLY I WAS LYING .-.
I CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~

Inkopolis Square
2:44 P.M. Saturday
Shopping District

 SaturdayShopping District

[Oris]

Right after the old receptionist lady gave us the keys I walked outside to take a fresh gulp of air. You know you just don't appreciate the great feeling of having an INTACT THROAT after somebody holds a katana two centimetres from your neck.
I decided it was for the best that I go wandering around first before going back to my dorm, since little miss crazy is probably checking it out...

There was a lot of cool things to do - eat some junk food, chill at the tables, introduce myself to the (hopefully) more sane students... I just can't make up my mind!
I figured that if I wanted to make a good first impression, I should probably spend my saved allowance on some fresh new clothing and some weaponry.

First I headed to the beautifully simple weapon shop, where they only offered me basic rollers, splatter weapons and chargers.
"What about that there?" I asked, gesturing towards the dual guns that hung on a string from the metallic wall.

The shopkeeper smiled,
"Naw man... you ain't fresh 'nuff for that..." he said lazily,
"You know kid... I like you. So here's a complimentary charger... free of charge. Ha..! Get it?"

This entire place was a freak show, but I was still smiling widely like an idiot as I walked out of the store with a charger slung over my back. Even though he gave off almost a drunken vibe, I liked that shopkeeper. He was so nice!

Next up was the clothes shop - and I figured since I saved upwards of hundreds on weaponry, I treated myself to a fancy new black vest and a soft comfy scarlet scarf. Shoes also needed to be comfy for Squid jumps yet strong enough to not break apart after being rolled over, so I bought myself SquidKickers, my mother's favourite shoe brand.

After changing into my fresh new clothing, I took a look at my money...
Hundred... two... three...
Perfect!
I had just enough for a brand new haircut and ice cream - maybe I can make this terribly depressing and horrifying day decent after all!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inkopolis Square
2:45 P.M. Saturday
Sploon State Dorms (Men)

 SaturdaySploon State Dorms (Men)