*Crushin?*

*Alexis's POV*

I ran down to the gym as soon as school was over. I found Yah Yah since she the only one that loves basketball as much as me. I got into the bathroom and changed into shorts and a tank top. I went down to the gym where i met Coach James. "Work your hardest today i will see who can make team captain and co captain"-Coach. Then we were doing drill for prolly hours on end and i was tired as shit.

"Well you in the blue and purple come here"-Coach. I walked over wit another girl that looked way older than me. "You in the purple whats ur name"-Coach? "Ciara". "And you in the blue"-Coach? "Alexis". "Ciara your captain and Alexis your co captain"-Coach. "I want yall to be the first here and last to leave got it"-Coach. We nodded and made are way out. "Freshman"-Ciara. I turned around as she caught my attention. "Im celebratin tonight wit some friends you should slide"-Ciara. "Sayless me and Yah dere fr". She nodded and we all went in the locker room to change. 

Then we was out and on our way to her crib. When we pulled up it was a few people from the boys and girls basketball team. Everyone was sitting on the steps and passing a blunt. "Who they Ciara"some girl asked. "They on the basketball team but she's best young bhull i ever met". "Aight aight i can dig it". Me and Yah yah sat down on the edge of the steps listening to everybody's convo. After minutes of laughing, smoking, and havin a good ass time a car pooled up. The bhul Anthony came out the car wit some other bhuls laughin and shit. "Yooo Anthony"some bhul behind me said as he laughed. "Yooo bro". He began walking over to the steps and hugged Ciara. "Coach dickheaded ass had me in that jawn forever". "Facts buttttt guess who's captian". "Ayee new new i see you". He pushed her head as he walked away from her causing him to walk towards me. "Aint you jj's lil sister"? "Yurp" i said as i started to blush extra hard. "What is you doin here all late and shit"? "She's just celebrating being co captain"-Ciara. "Oh shittt i see ya but you gotta bounce lil one" he laughed. "She aint going anywhere"-Ciara. "Nah he's right i gotta go my people prolly lookin for me ill see you later aight". "Aight".

We got in the car and i drove Yah yah home and made my way home. As i pooled up i noticed all the lights were on in the house "SHIT". I forgot to got to the church. My dad bouta give me a long speech that i wasn't ready to get. As soon as i walked in "Where have you been"?-Dad. "I told mom i had basketball practice the other day". "And you fail to tell me why......you so irresponsible, and disrespectful like showed i even let you play basketball"? "If you take the only thin that matters to me ill NEVER forgive you"i said as i rolled my eyes and went upstairs. I took a shower tied up my hair and got into bed. And as soon as i felt my eyes drift i got a text. "Do you have a boyfriend👀, asking for a friend😉"-Ciara. I smiled hard as shit like who crushin on me? "Nah but who's askin👀?😋". "Interesting, and yull find out soon see yah at practice🏀"-Ciara

I don't really like this chapter but it will get better i promise
If any suggestions text or comment
Thanks for reading😊
Love yall💘