*Vibin*

*Alexis POV*

"Morning poodie". I woke up from Cj lightly shaking me awake. "Fuck you want"? "Goodmorning to you too but we boutta roll out so get dressed"-Chris. "Where we going". "Getcho ass up and get dressed"-Chris laughed. I rolled my eyes and got up. Its been a long time since ive spent tine with my brother. He's really been like a father to me since he know how much our dad being gone all the time has affected me. So i finally got dressed wit my gray dress a jean jacket wrapped around my waist and my gray and white jordans on. "Lets roll out poodie"-Chris. I nodded and we made our way to the car. He started playing G herbo since he knew i loved him so much.. "So how's my baby sis"? "Im chillin just hungry a.s". "Dont worry fat ass you'll get something to eat". We laughed as we made our way to the arcade. "You used to take me here all the time fathead". "I know i know ive just been really busy lately"-Chris. "Too busy for me nigga you must be trippin". "Shut yo ass up and get in this arcade". As soon as we got in it was instead fun that i knew i could have wit my brother he was tuff wit me but fun as hell to. After a couple hours we got in the car and made our way to the diner down the street from our house. As soon as we got in we saw a group of guy were there and but it didn't matter until i saw Anthony. He looked so good i could tell he just go a fresh cut daddy who didnt know he daddy yet was looking delicious *wink**wink*. But when Cj turned to where i was looking at he right back around and lightly pushed me to start walking. "Hold up Chris you gonna act like you dont know us"? "Nah wassup". "Nun really who dis pretty young thing Cj". "Nobody that concerns you now we out". "Hold up i saw ya baby mama the other day". Baby mama Cj aint got no kids so now im so confused. "Good for yall but we out". "Pause how old is you lil bit" he asked as we walked to the car. "Me" i asked. "Yea". "14". "Hold up hold up if i did my math right thats yo ohhhhhhh that why you said that none of yo concern shit thats your kid man she look just like you". "Fuck is you talkin about he's my brother like he crazy right Cj". "Lets go Lex". "Fuck you mean lets go lex". Before he could even talk i ran and ran and ran. Hold up what the fuck is going on? Is my dad my brother? And how did everyone know but me? And why did i have to get embarrassed infront of Anthony?

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall 😘
And this scene is very true my freshman year i found out my oldest brother was my dad and had me at 15. But ive been very busy and i will continue with this story so continue to read xoxo💙💙💙