*Sleepover*

*Alexis's POV*

I woke up to Anthony still laying on my chest fast asleep. I rubbed his head as i gave him soft kisses. "Wake yo bitch ass up"i said as i laughed. "Mhmm". "You gotta wake up you got a game and if Cj finds you in here we both gonna die". "Aight damnn im gettin up". After moanin and groanin he finally got up. "Dont look at me while i get dressed". I threw the pillow at him "shut up and get dressed so you can get ready for your game". "Im gonna miss you". "Imma miss you too when will yo be back"? "In the mornin". After he got dressed i got up from the bed. "Gimme a kiss". He grabbed my face and kissed me. "Call me aight Anthony". "Aight ill text you on my way down". I nodded and helped him head out threw the backyard.

As i walked back in "whatchu doin up so early"-Cj. "Just gettin some air". "Well yo granddad wants you to come and to sing for their saturday night service". "And you told him no right". "Alexis you got a beautiful voice and dont waist yo talent just cuz he stupid". "So im bein forced"? "No it would just make me happy if you". He looked at me and gave me the puppy eyes. "Im only doin it cuz i dont ever wanna see you made that face again". He looked at me and started to buss out laughing. "Aight take yo nappy headed ass and go take a shower. I rolled my eyes and walked up stairs. As i made it to my room i felt me phone go off.

KeKe (Keshia)🌟💁🍫- here here my familia my parent are gonna be out of town tonight so  we should have a sleepover

Yah Yah🏀😶-im already dere

Shay😩😛-will there be food?

Yazmin-ill provide the adult beverages😭😭

Lex🏀👯👑(Me)-i got the weed😩🐸🍵

Keke🌟💁🍫-sayless😛 and yes shay it will be food fo yo fat asses

*Later That Day*

Finally i took a shower and put on a long gray skirt wit a white shirt. I then grabbed my purse and made my way downstairs. "You look nice"-Cj. I smiled. "Can i ask you something". He nodded. "Can i spend the night at Keshia's house plz". "Tonight"? "Yea". "Hmmm maybe it will be a chance for me to get some pus-"-Cj. "If you finish that sentence i swear on everything". "Aight aight i play too much" he said as he laughed. "Now come on we gotta go"-Cj. I nodded and made my way to the car. It was silent as we pulled up to the church. Finally we got out and i went to find Sister Gwen. "Hey lex great to see you"-Sister Gwen. "You too". "So today i want you to sing whatever comes to your heart alright".. "Yes ma'am". I nodded and made my way to sit next to Cj. After he finished preaching "its my honor to introduce my beautiful daughter Alexis to sing a selection for you all". I got up from my seat really nervous, when i looked back Cj was smiling at me. Finally i got up to the mic and sung *save me*-by Mary Mary

I heard the story many times before
Still I'm wondering
How in the world did I get here
And what am I doing
Took the ring and acted like I do
Without the ceremony
Now I got three little ones and I'm
Hurting and I'm lonely
Threw away my dreams when I left school
Now I'm 22 never should've choose him over you

Save me now, please save me now, save me now, please save me now
I'm on my knees, down at the floor
You're the one I need oh lord
Save me now

Take me away
I don't wanna stay here
I wanna go
Back to the beginning
To that place
Where love is forever
You and me together
Lord will you please

As i sung the song it really connected wit me. My emotions started to take over as this week everything sunk it. This has been the worst,but fun and crazy week in my whole life.

After i finished church wrapped up and i made my way home getting my bag backed for the sleepover. Then Cj came in "i just wanted to say im proud of you lex real proud"-Cj. "Thanks it means alot". "Now do you got everything you need"? "Yea". "Come on ill grab ya bag". I nodded and got in the car. Then we went to Keshia's house. "Ill pick you up tomorrow and i put some food in your bag, i hope you know i saw the weed in there you aint slick". I had a mini heart attack "well love youuu see yah tomorrow" i said as i quickly walked away.

He drove off and i walked in Keshia's house where i saw everyone in the living room "Heyy". "Hey" they all replied. Then out of nowhere Yazmin come from the kitchen wit hella bottles in her hand. "I have died and gone to heaven"-Keshia. We all started pouring and drinkin Henny, Vodka, tequila shit everything. Then we started to roll up. "Yooo lets go swimming"-Shay. "Fax"-Keshia. I started stripping right there. Im telling you i was on some shit. Then i was walking but ass naked and got in my bikini when i got a text.

Baby😩💙-where you at?

Me-Keshia's house why?

"Come on lex"-Yah Yah. We walked outside and Keshia was already falling into the door shawt was trippin. We jumped in the pool and started blasting music in the middle of the night. Then we hear the door bell ring. I swear my heart stopped. "This is like every criminal minds ever somebody boutta pop out and kill us"Keshia said as she began to cried. Everybody start trippin including me. Then the knocks started to get louder.  "We gotta go out there"-Yazmin. "The fuck is wrong wit you aint yo ass seen a horror movie"-Yah Yah. "Shit yall some bitches come wit me lex"-Shay. "Damn bitch why i gotta die too". "Just come on"-Shay. We finally got out the room and went to open the door. Keshia had a knife, Shay had a tennis racket, I had a baseball bat, while Yah Yah and Yaz was holding a whole fucking chair. Finally we opened the door to see Anthony, Ciara, Tyrese, Joshua, and like 2 other people i didn't know. "Fuck wrong wit yall"-Ciara. Before she could finish Keshia already jumped on her. Then my baby came over and gave me a hug. I looked up and he had a big smile while gripping me up. I turn around and see Keshia and Ciara almost havin sex right infront of us.

"Is yall drunk"?-Ciara. "Maybe"-Keshia. Ciara grabbed her so quick and to her to her room. "Welp"-Shay. Then Anthony grabbed me and had me over his shoulders as he ran to the pool and dropped me in. Then he started to take his clothes off and jump in. As soon as he got in he start splashing and dumping me. "Yo you keep fuckin up my hair like im bouta slap you real rap"i said at i was trynna get out the pool. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back in. "Get off of me". "Shut up and give me a kiss". "No move". He grabbed my face and i pushed him as i got out and grabbed my towel and walked into the house. And i know you like lex yah hair was gonna get messed up anyway you not mad at him and you right but he dont know that and he bouta come in here on some aggressive type shit which i live for it foreal. So i walked in the guest room and started to brush my hair when i heard the door slam. "Fuck is you mad for"?-Anthony. "I aint mad".... "Dont start this shit". I just stopped talkin cuz now he buggin. "We gonna be on this type time". He started doin this crazy ass laugh and got on in bed and turned on the tv.

After a while i started to feel bad and was thinking about saying sorry. And If you know me it physically kills me to say sorry. So i sat on the bed and tried to apologize but he turned the tv up.  Then i ontop of him kissing his neck. "Move" he said as he wrapped his arms around my ass. Then i moved away but he gripped me right up. Shit was getting heated until Keshia knocked on the door. "Come out we bouta have more shots". He sighed as he got up. "We aint gotta go". "Nah they yah friends we got all night" he winked. So we went out and was havin shots and all until everyone started to pass out and going to the rooms when Anthony started walking closer to me. He got behind me while i rolled and smoked my blunt. As i was smoking it he put his hand in my bathing suit bottom rubbing and kissing my neck. I was moaning so loud and didnt even care. Then he started going faster whispering how sexy i look when i moan and shit. Then as i was at the edge he grabbed me and carried me to the room. Then he dropped me softly on the bed and got in-between snatching my bikini off and doing long deep strokes. "Shiiiiit". Then he started kissing me and whispering how i was "all his and only" while chocking me....... This, this is how this nigga is gonna have me looking crazy. You cant be snatchin my soul like this, im addicted to him like he's a drug and i aint lettin him go believe that.

Thanks for reading😘
Love yall💙