*Choices*

*Alexis's POV*

After i sent Ciara my address i put on some shorts and a long shirt. Then i hear a ring at the door. "Who here this late lex". "Just my friend from school she'll only be ova for a minute". "Ard stay quiet i got work in the morning".

I nodded and opened the door for Ciara. She had a white tee on wit black Adidas pants on "Wassup babygirl"she said as she wrapped her hands around my ass. "Hey lets go upstairs so we wont wake my dad". She nodded and followed me to my room. Then she layed on my bed as i sat on the edge. "Come here"-Ciara. I walked over and she grabbed my waist. We started kissing and touching shit i cant lie shit was getting me wet. "Ciara i cant do this". "Whatchu mean" she says as she sucks on my neck. "I didnt tell you that i fucked Anthony and fucking you was kind of a revenge thing".

She stopped and looked at me. "I knew that the nigga tells me everything, i just  thought that i need some pussy since im alone and you is fine as hell........so". "So he knows you ova here"? "No but no one needs to know aight". She start feeling on me and i knew i couldn't i was trynna be someone im not deep down i still care about that bum ass nigga so i cant fuck his sister ill find another way to fix his ass fo sho. "I cant". "So you gonna get me all hard and kick me out". "Yea but i got a friend name Keshia thats been checkin you out for a while and you need to hit her up". "Is you talkin bout that darkskin Keshia"? "Yea"....... "Set that up asap". "Ard sayless"i laughed. "Well imma roll out you gonna set that up fo me  aight". "Aight". I nodded and walked Ciara out rolled another blunt and turn on *Pull Up -by G herbo*

Let me show you how the gangsters do it
I know you tryna get it off
Turn the Bryson Tiller off, let me fuck you to this gangster music
Party bag and I can't refuse it
Pussy so good, so tight, know I gotta abuse it
One stroke, two strokes, same beat as the music
Aye and that shit so wet I took the rubber off, can't even use it
I love when you start screamin' out when I go deep into it
Know I'm goin' hard, I can't stop killin', in love with you moanin..........

*The morning*

I woke up and said self my self said hmmm? Should i look like a whole snack today to fuck wit this nigga and surely self agreed. I then took a shower and started to get dressed. I pulled out a black and white stripped dress that showed all my curves. Threw on some sandals, and put my hair in a ponytail and layed my edges. I walked downstairs and could smell breakfast cooking. "Morning". "Morning". He turned around and did double take. "Where the hell you think you goin in that"? "School"...... "The devil is a li-". "Please just for today please please pretty please". "Aight damn". I smile and sat and eat breakfast.

Finally we got in the car and headed to school. "I aint stupid, I know this bout some nigga". "Whatchu mean"? "Just know you better solve it before i solve it for ya". I laugh but he had the most straightest face i eva seen so i stopped. "I got it aight now have a good day wit yo grumpy ass". "Aight aight and ill be here to pick you up after practice. I nodded and walked out the car.

After a few minutes i saw my bitches roll up. Keshia ran to me and hugged me so tight. "Fuck is up wit you". "I dont know what the fuck you said the Ciara last night but she was textin me all type of freaky shit and after practice she is supposed to be pullin up to a bitches crib". "Weren't you supposed to fuck her lex"-Yazmin laughed. "I couldnt imma leave petty shit like that wit Keshia". "And im happy you did cuz imma fu-". "Aight sis we dont wanna know"-Shay. "Hater"-Keshia. We laughed and headed to walk to class. "And let not act like we aint seen lex comin in here lookin thicker than a snickers"-Keshia. "DAMN"-Yah Yah yelled and we laughed. "We kept laughin and talkin until the bell ringed. "Bye hoes"-Yah Yah. "Hit up the group chat my first period dry as fuck"-Keshia. We all nodded and me and Yazmin walked to our first period together. As soon as i was in i saw Anthony talkin to some girl and being all up on her and shit. Yazmin saw me starin. "Fuck that nigga man he gonna want that ass back believe that. I nodded and made we made our way to our seat when JJ stopped up. "Wassup poodie hey Yazmin". "Hey Joshua"-Yazmin. "You look good today"-Joshua. As they started getting all lovin and shit knew i was out. As i sat my table i saw his ass walking over and i wanted Yazmin to be here but she was there flirting wit Joshua's fat headed ass. "Hey lex". I ignored him. "I still want us to be friends i wasn't lying when i said that i care about chu". "Excuse me can j go to the bathroom" the teacher nodded and i got up from my chair. "Kiss my fat ass nigga". Then i walked to the bathroom switching hard as shit knowing he was looking".

*Basketball Practice*

The day has went by and it was finally time for ball practice. I went earlier then the team to put in practice. I was finally where i loved and felt free. "If you pushed off more you would make the shots better". I turned around to see Anthony behind me. "I tried not talking to you but i guess imma have to help you out leave me alone you bitch ass nigga, you aint shit to me FUCK YOU......get it or nah can i be more clear you fuckin bum ass nigga". As i tried to walk away he grabbed me. "Now you listen to me aight fuck all that you don't care shit cuz i know you do and you aint goin nowhere i just came to tell you im comin ova tonight". I laughed and rolled my eyes as i went back to the locker room

*After practice*

"Yah yah you need my dad to drive you home". "Yea b i aint walkin home my feet hurt so damn bad". I nodded "well come on then". As we was walkin out someone grabbed my arm. "Remember what i said"-anthony........ I snatched my hand and kept walking. "What was that all about"? "Nigga said he comin over and all this other tuff shit". "Shit r u gonna let him"? "Fuck no"? "Well the looked he just gave you yo that turned me on and wasn't even lookin at me". "Well fuck him aight". "Aight damn". After a few minutes Cj rolled up and we hoped in. "How was practice"? "It was chillin my feet hurt". "I bet imma drop you off first lex i got some business to attend to". I nodded as we approached my house. "Bye cuzzo and bring me something to eat soon im hungry as fuck". "Aight fatty". They laughed as i rolled my eyes and hopped out. First things first i had to take a shower".

After i got out i put on a long shirt and went into the kitchen to find something to eat when i heard a knock at the door. When i opened the door Anthony started kissing me and grabbed me taking me up to my room. I started suck on his neck giving you hickey and all when shit popped in my head. This nigga think this is a game fr. That he can fuck wit me when he wants. I pushed him off but he wasn't budging. "Nigga get the fuck off me". "Whats up witchu". "Are you really this stupid or do you play dumb like nigga you know damn well for one you fuck me then act like you aint know a chick, two you gonna act like you wasn't trynna holla at that hoe in our in our homeroom like nigga get it together". He didnt say nothin just stared then he gripped me up and started kissing me and choking me. "You mines now babygirl and ill fight any other nigga that try to talk to you believe that". And i know what you thinking Alexis after he said that dumb shit you kicked his bum ass out and you would be damn wrong lol. Something bout the way he said or by he made my panties wet by just saying those words. Then he climbed ontop and kissing me until i was naked. Then he slid it in going so fucking deep. "Fuckkk lex". The way he said shit like that im my ear made me even wetter. Then he started to pick up pace. "Who's pussy is this"? He started picking up his sped sendin me ova the edge. He then grabbed my neck  "who's pussy is this huh". "Yours". "Yours who". In Couldn't speak cuz i was beyond the edge. "WHO'S"? "YOURS DADDY"............ "Damn right" he whispered in my ear........

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall💜