Crazy

**Alexis's POV**

The weekend was over and time for me to get back to school but i had the worst hangover possible. I tumbled out of bed and took a long cold shower. Finally after i got out i got dressed in shorts, a big hoodie, and put my hair in a bun. Dreading it i finally went downstairs. "Goodmorning poodie" he laughed. "Why, why do you have to talk so loud". "I aint but that's what yo ass get". "Yea whatever i just want to get over today". He nodded as we made our to the car.

After arriving to school i wanted to see if everyone was as fucked up as me. I walk up seeing everyone looking straight like hell while Keshia looking all chill. "Death consume me"-Shay. "Yall trippin it aint even that bad"-Keshia. I did a whole demonic turn like bitch if only you can feel how i feel right now. "Whatever Keshia cant everybody drink henny like water". "Dont hate". I rolled my eyes and the bell rung. Me and Yazmin dragged ourselves to first period. I saw my babe and he chuckled while he walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Good morning-"-Anthony. "Shut the fuck up". He rolled his eyes and put his hand on my thigh.

As the day went by I got I started to feel even worse than before. And I was sleep during class when my teacher Mrs.Cramer told me to get a drink to wake me up. I walked outside minding my fucking business when trying to get a drink I see a nigga my fucking nigga over wit the bitch from bio class. Now I thought we had a understanding but i think imma need to smack the shit outta him. So I walked over there calm as fuck. "Who's this bitch". "Whatchu mean"-Anthony? "And who you calling a bitch". "I already told you what we about"-Anthony. I smacked him. "Chill the fuck out"-Anthony he said as he grabbed my wrist. "Fuck you and that dirty bitch". I said as I turned around but as soon as I did that bitch grabbed my hair. Yoo if only I could show you the way I pivot and slapped that bitch yoo. All she did was grab my hair and windmill until that dirty bitch connected wit my mouth I dropped her and stomped right on her mit when I felt someone grab on me. When i knew it was Anthony I stared to punch and kick him off of me. "Don't touch me.....". By this time now everyone outside and teachers acting all crazy. Keshia and Shay came over and grabbed me "you aight what happened". " He's ain't shit" I said as I laughed. They looked at me looked at him then at each other. Then Keshia and Shay started running and was jumpin the girl I'm sitting here laughing and while everyone try a get them off I took this opportunity to to beat the shit outta this nigga. I started punchin and kicked him right in his mouth when I saw Joshua out the corner of my eye knock the shit out of him the grabbed me off him. By this time the school cops came running this way. We tried to run but everyone and their grandma was in the fucking hallway. So the fucking rent a cop grabbed us and took us in the office. We all got split up and while we waited for our parent. When I saw Cj's face from the corner of my eye looking mad as hell my heart stopped. He looked at me and sat down. The principal came right after him. "Alexis was in a fight today and even tho she didn't start it she antagonize the situation, while also breaking 3 teeth from the student. Because it's her first offense and she a good student I will suspend Alexis for a week. But I will not tolerate this type of violence in my school do you understand Ms.Lisane". I nodded as we got up and left the room. I sat down as Cj went in the meeting for Joshua. While I waited Keshia came out wit her dad. "Text me when you get to the crib bitch". I laughed hard as shit then nodded. Because everything in this situation is funny as shit. Nigga gonna act like I'm a side chick..... guess again he lucky I ain't have my pocket knife prolly would have stabbed him. Deep in thought about how I was going to kill him Cj and Joshua came out of the room. The walk to the car was silent. But as soon as we got in Cj started laughing "did you see shawt face"-Cj.

Thanks for reading
Love you💖