School

This whole weekend I had my phone on DND. Keshia and everybody tried to come over but I told Cj just to tell them I ain't home. My suspension was finally over so that means I have to go back to school today and I'm not really feeling it. But I haven't been out since the suspension. I took a shower and threw on joggers and a tank top and went downstairs. "Morning"-Cj. "Morning imma take my car to school if that's fine". "Yea u Gucci but if he tries anything lex call me I'm serious". I nodded gave him a hug and was out. As soon as I stepped in the car I blasted *Love by Keyshia Cole* and rolled a blunt. I made my way to school but the munchies was getting me so I stopped by the corner store near my school. I got out and made my way in and as soon as I did guess who I had the pleasure of seeing? Anthony himself.... I walked to the back of he store hoping he didn't see me but soon after I saw him following me. "Lex we need to t-". "Imma help you out aight if anyone in this store knows my brother their going to tell him that your talking to me and he is going to come up here so I suggest for you to leave me the hell alone". I bumped into him and put my food on he counter. "Anything else"? "Nah thts it". "$15.60". I handed him a twenty got my food and change then I was out. As I walked to the car he just stared at me from inside the store and I knew it was time to roll another blunt.

When I finally got to school I was high as shit and my eyes was so red. As soon as I walked up to the girl they can tell. "Damn bitch how high is you"-shay. "You smell so good bring it over here sis-yah yah. "Y'all blowing my high chill". They just rolled their eyes. "Sooooo bitch I heard what happened when Anthony came over". " I guess everyone know". "Yup" they all said together. "Heard he got his ass beat again like damn boy have some respect for yourself-Keshia laughed. "Well bitch fuck him niggas they ain't shit anyway but theirs a party tonight and we all going including you lex"-Yazmin. "Says who"? "Come on sis it will be fun and it's a hour away so we prolly won't see no one from School"-Shay. "Aight aight damn but I would like to be drunk before I get there please and thank you". "Sayless bitch we gotchu".

Finally the bell rung everyone split up except for me and Yazmin. "I'm really happy your coming out tonight we were really worried about you". "I get it and I'm good no need to worry". She glanced a smiled and I did one back as we walked into the classroom. She sat next to me and we began to mentally prepare about what we were going to wear for tonight. Then Anthony walked in and goose bumps grew on my arms. He walk over to where we were. "Yazmin can i sit there for a bit"? "My ass is already in the chair nigga move along". "But I-". "Didn't she just say move along so move along unless you want a problem..."-Kenneth. "Ken you ain't scaring no one pussy"- Anthony laughed. "Yea ard try me then..."-Kenneth. As thing escalated Joshua walked over "is there a fucking problem Anthony don't play wit me move away from my sister now nigga". He laughed but did walk away. Then Joshua pulled up a chair next to Yazmin "I'll sit here so he don't start no shit". But we all know it cuz he like Yazmin. They began talking which left me lonely. Then I got a text....
Kenneth-you know I gotchu aight
Me-yea I know💙
As School came to a end everyone crammed themselves into my car. "Bitchhhh pass me the aux cord"-Keshia

Now I like dollars, I like diamonds
I like stunting, I like shining
I like million dollar deals
Where's my pen? Bitch I'm signin'
I like those Balenciagas, the ones that look like socks
I like going to the jeweler, I put rocks all in my watch
I like texts from my exes when they want a second chance
I like proving niggas wrong, I do what they say I can't
They call me Cardi Bardi, banging body

"Damn bitch do you gotta yell the whole song let cardi sang some of it please damn"-Shay. "Don't hate"-Keshia. "On what hoe"-Yazmin. "Can everyone shut the fuck up please damn y'all more annoying that Joshua and James". Nevertheless Keshia started yelling the lyrics again until we pulled up to my house......
The next episode I'll do tonight I promise and it will be what happens at the party I just spent my lunch making this but it will happen I promise💙 Love yall😘😘😘