*Party*

"Cj you know I love you right"? "What the hell do you want lex"-Cj. "Can I please hang out wit the girls tonight please"? "How bout This I'll let you go if you promise to sing for the choir on Sunday"-Cj. Aight but you can't make me talk to them". "I get that but just remember they were the ones taking care of you when I couldnt and you can't forget they lex, also I was boutta have a shawt come threw tonight so that's better cuz we can be as loud a-"Cj. "If you finish that sentence I will run away". "Aight damn trynna act like you don't know how you got here"-Cj. "I love our convos Cj but I gots to goooooo". He laughed and I texted the girls

Lex🏀👩🏿-Come at 9 bitches he said yesssss

Boo'd Up~Ella Mai
Feelings, so deep in my feelings
No, this ain't really like me
Can't control my anxiety
Feeling, like I'm touching the ceiling
When I'm with you I can't breathe
Boy, you do something to me
Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do, yeah yeah
Ooh, now I'll never get over you until I find something new
That get me high like you do
(We all sing together)
"Why all y'all in ya bag, and why do y'all bitches have to be so loud"-Shay. We all rolled our and continued to get ready. Keshia was doing Yazmins make up while trying to finish up her own. Shay was straightening her hair. And yah yah was in my closet looking for something cute to wear. While I just got out the shower and I was joining yah yah to find a outfit. "What should I wear" I yelled. "Girl where tht fashion nova fit u showed me the other day"-Shay. It was black and blue legging with a blue crop top. She was right I should wear it and it makes my ass look fat sooooo ya dig. I threw it on straightened my hair a little and came out the bathroom. "Ohhhhh shitttt it's a bad bitchhh alert if I want fucking wit Ciara you know you could get it lex"-Keshia. I laughed and sat at the edge of the bed. "Y'all hoes ready to go"? They nodded and we made our was to the car. "Can we wait like one more minute"-Keshia? "Yea why was-". Before I could finish I see Ciara pull up in my drive way. I've kinda been dodging her calls cuz I know it's about Anthony so hopefully she'll stay in her lane and leave me the fuck alone. Instead of waiting I went in the car and started it up. "I ain't no damn chauffeur so I ain't waiting no longer PERIOD".
Keshia looked shocked as hell and rushed Ciara to the car. "Hey everyone, hey lex"-Ciara. I laughed and made my way out the driveway.

The hour went by pretty slow sadly because I had Keshia and Ciara practically having sex in the back, Yazmin doing her make up, Shay on the phone wit somebodies nigga, and yah yah was sleep so that left me to be my own entertainment. Nevertheless we made it to the party and it was dryyyyyy asf. We got out the car and made our way to the house "Maybe because everyone is high as shit that's why it's dead here"-Yah Yah. "Where the hell have you taken us"-Yazmin. "Ain't y'all the bitches that invited me"? "Ohh shit where the hell do you got us Keshia"- Yazmin. "This was all Ciara"-Keshia. "Damn Kesh you ain't shit just gonna throw me under the bus like that, but I'm sorry y'all we can be out I'll buy something to eat"-Ciara. As we was on our was our we say ppl going down the basement. "Since we drove all this way we might as well see what's poppin"-Yah Yah. As we made our way down the music got louder and that shit was lit. It was glow in the dark, and all the bitches was getting lit and these niggas is fine as hell let me tell you. But we made our way out and they started to play "So mi like it" by spice and I knew it was time to get lit. We was all twerking and whining we was acting out. Until I felt someone behind me but this person had a bulge so I knew it wasn't Yaz anymore and when I turned around I saw........ the finest chocolate made in the world. He had to be at least 6'3 and had white teeth he was fine as hell. So we continued to dance wit each other until Yah Yahs mom called telling her to get her ass home. We all made our way to the car and he grabbed my hand and stopped me "Hi my name is Anthony........."
Cliffhanger like usual but y'all know I love you💙