*Damn Lex*

*Alexis's POV*

It was Friday and i didnt have practice today so i though i would get all cute and shit. I started to play misunderstood as i straighened my hair.
Girl I told you what it was, I let you know
I kept it all the way real, 'cause I been here before
I gave you every chance for you to let it go
I'm too busy living life and fuckin' hoes
Yeah, but I know I treat you so good
And I know I eat you so good
And I know it's hard to find a nigga like me 'cause I keep it so hood
And I ain't into breaking hearts, I swear I would take it all back if I could
Let's get this understood, right now we're misunderstood

I started getting turnt and whine my hips until my brother rushed in my room. "Where was you last night"-Chris. "I went to basketball practice". "And where did you go afterwards"-Chris. "Home why". "Stop fuckin wit me why was you on Ju ju snap smokin and shit"-Chris? "Who the fuck is Ju ju"? "A nigga my age and im trynna figure out why the hell you fuckin wit them, let me tell yo ass now just cuz you in highschool dont mean you grown watch yaself im not fuckin playin wit you yo". "Aight like i aint even know they was yah age and shit". "Aight keep fuckin round lex and take yo ass to Church like dad told you to don't make me have to drive you". "Okay damn". I finally had the chance to take a shower and put on me black dress that showed off my curves ya know. Then i made my way downstairs where i hugged my mom and made my way to school. I got out the car to see my girls lookin at me. "Yes bitch lookin like a damn snackk". "Of course"i winked. "Yo lastnight was lit". "What ha-"-Shay. *Ring* *Ring* "Ill tell you later but i aint trynna be late". Me and Yazmin walked together to class. "So you gonna tell me whats up like what happened last night". "We just hung out wit some people from the basketball team". "Was there fine niggas around"? "Hella fine niggas some of them was Cj age". "Aint Cj 29"? "Yea". "The devil is a lie them the type of niggas that get yo ass pregnant wit one touch". We started crackin up. "Was yo boo there"? "I aint got no boo". "She better not Cj was already boutta sock you dis morning"-Jj laughed. Dis nigga come talking shit to early in the morning and he would do it around Anthony "Shut yo ugly ass up yo". "I rather not but wad up Yaz you lookin good today". She start giggling hard as shit had to smack her to get her out of the trance. "Yall could leave now". He pushed my head and walked away. Anthony stopped right infront of me and said  "you look real good too lex" as he did this smirk and walked away. Yo i thought i was about to die i was in a trance until Yaz hit me. "Fuck was that for"? "Nigga that was pay back". "Pay back for wht". "Hitting me on the head earlier asshole". "I was trynna help you my brother is ugly as shit and i thought if i hit you hard enough you would peep". She laughed as she rolled her eyes.

______________________________________

*End of the day*

I made my way to the church so Chris wouldn't be on my ass. I pulled up and it was time for choir practice. "Nice to finally see you at practice"-dad. "Yea" i said as i rolled my eyes. We finally got started and Sister Gwen our choir director said we would be sing many different songs on Sunday. Then she grabbed my hand and said "start the song off lexie".

Take me to the king
I don’t have much to bring
My heart is torn in pieces
It’s my offering
Take me to the king

Truth is I'm tired
Options are few
I’m trying to pray
But where are you?
I’m all churched out
Hurt and abused
I can’t fake
What’s left to do?

Truth is I'm weak
No strength to fight
No tears to cry
Even if I tried
But still my soul
Refuses to die
One touch-will change-my life

Take me to the king
I don’t have much to bring
My heart’s torn into pieces
It’s my offering

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall😘