24 Hours

In efforts to make the story easier to understand I will make the new anthony the one 🙂 next to it will go by his middle name which is Demitrus, sorry just it got difficult writing it because I call him Demitrus anyway but enjoy the story.....

*Alexis's POV*
When I noticed everyone looking at me I frozen. I looked around glanced for a while just to see Cj approaching which snapped me back to reality. An at that moment I was sick and tired of everyone in my life acting like I was the fucking black sheep, like I didn't belong.. So at that moment I unzipped the church gown, dropped it right where I was and walked out with my head held high. As much as I wanted to cry I'm done being the victim and giving them the fucking satisfaction. As I continued to have a argument in my head Cj came and hugged me. "I'm sorry lex I had to live wit that shit for years, let's just go get something to eat pookie "-Cj. He pinched my cheeks and as we got into the car then I noticed Josh and James came running to the car"Aye y'all not boutta leave us we coming with"-Josh. "Ard but when they whip y'all asses don't say shit to me"-Cj. They laughed and got into the car. "About that thing have been really bad at the crib since lex left and we don't have problem getting a job and help paying the bills but its getting bad bro you know how they are"-Josh. "If your serious about this shit we gotta go get your clothes now before they leave church, it might not last for a while knowing them but your always welcome"-Cj. They nodded and we start heading to my grandparents house. As everyone got out the car I stayed in and Cj could tell by my face that I couldn't go in. If only people knew how hateful they can be. Deep down I always felt bad for leaving the twins here because I was usually the one that got it the hardest. But living with Cj was so easy, I could be myself and I loved that. I just feel li- before I could finish I got a call from (Demitrus). "Wassup baby girl. "Lol nothing just chillin in the car". "Well you seem all down so as your man I will be taking you out tonight aight". "Wait hold up are you gonna ask me"? "Nah imma just show up with food what girl don't like that"? "Aight aight you right I like buffalo wings". "say no more my queen". As we continued into conversation they finally start putting their stuff in the trunk. "Lemme call you back". "Aight I'll be by around 10". "Cool". Then I hung up and got out the car. "Yall bring the stuff out and I'll try to get the trunk filled". They nodded and got the rest. As we are almost all packed up grandma and grandpa come right down the driveway . "Where do you think your going"-Grandma. "We gonna stay with Chris for a while ma". "YALL NOT GOING N-"-Grandma. "Nah let them go but don't ever comeback, how could you ever allow them to be nothing just like you Chris you should want better for them, but you all have 2 minutes to get the fuck off my yard, now come on inside Jackie"-Grandpa. He bumped into the twins as my grandmother followed with her head looking down How could they possibly play as if they were the fucking victim and we were doing something wrong. Looking up to see the twins face I knew Josh wanted to cry but not James. James always reminded me of myself in many ways in his mind this is what they had to do and the way they just acted fueled him to wanna leave quicker and trust I knew how he felt. Cj consoled Josh but I had James because I knew exactly what was going on in his head and the anger that was fueling up inside. "God gives his strongest missions to the toughest soldiers remember that James". He smiled at then we all continued to be on our way. "Lets go to the crib and make nachos". They all laughed at me because they all knew it was my favorite but all eventually nodded and replied. As we got back to the house we all got settled in. "Aye CJ I haven't been here in a min this shit nice"-James. "thanks I appreciate, this is a only two bedroom house so my rooms pretty big you can store your stuff in there and sleep on the couch for a week or two and ill buy yawl beds and you'll have the basement". They nodded and started to get unpack. I took a nice long shower got dressed because it was time to make nachos. We all came to the kitchen and started to cook. Which made it feel like old times again, when Cj still livedat home and would cook for us, help with homework he was always there. And now I know he was there because he was my father but deep down inside I knew he always wished someone was there for him like that. My oldest sister Lillian was never really around that much and I don't hate her for it I used to but as I grew up I realized sometimes you have to do what's best for you. Maybe now I'll call her up and we can be like when I was a little girls again hopefully.... We finally finish cooking and we crowded around the tv sitting comfortably on the couch. "We watching the walking dead" -Cj. Everyone nodded with no complaints were a walking dead family. Halfway into the show everyone's already sleep. But a little while later I get a buzz from Demitrus saying he's outside. I got up quietly and slipped out. As I got in the car he handed me food from buffalo wild wings and I eternally started to cry yea I just ate nachos not that long ago but I'm fat imma eat this too. "Hey beautiful how you feeling"-Demitrus. "This day as been so stressful can we just vibe right now". "I got you baby girl". He rolled a blunt and started to turn up the R&B he had playing in the background the moment was just perfect.....

(Beyoncé~ Me, Myself and I)

I can't believe I believed everything we had would last
So young and naive for me to think she was from your past
Silly of me to dream of one day havin' your kids
Love is so blind it feels right when it's wrong

I can't believe I fell for your schemes, I'm smarter than that
So dumb and naive to believe that with me you're a changed man
Foolish of me to compete when you cheat with loose women
It took me some time, but now I moved on
Because I realized I gotMe, myself, and I, that's all I got in the end
That's what I found out
And it ain't no need to cry, I took a vow that from now on
I'm gon' my own best friend
Me, myself, and I, that's all I got in the end
That's what I found out
And it ain't no need to cry, I took a vow that from now on
I'm gon' my own best friend

Sorry I have been MIA just been really busy but I love this story and definitely not done and wont be anytime soon. I wanna thank everyone for supporting me. I will try to have a new story every week its my plan for the new year.... So with much love and ur fave ALEXIS❤️❤️❗️