*Fuck Nigga's*

*Alexis's POV*

I woke up right in his arms wgich gave me a smile. I just stared at him for a while he looked so fine when he sleeps. All of a sudden he woke up. "SHIT we gonna be late". "I aint goin aight". "Aight but im drivin you home they gotta be worried". I rolled my eyes and got up. He got up to bit he turned me wrapped his hand around my neck and kissed me. Shit made me so wet i aint even gonna lie. Then he went and got dressed leaving me horny as fuck but i shrugged it off  and put on my clothes from yesterday.

Finally we got ready and went to the car. It was quite till we got to my house. "You betta be at school later big head". "I will" i said as i rolled my eyes. "Gimme a kiss". "I aint givin you shit". He kisssed me and bit the shit out of my lips. "Owww fuck u". He slapped my ass "i love too".

After he drove off i walked in my house to see my whole family in the living room. My brother slash dad gripped me up "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN ALEXIS"? "Out"...... "I swear on everything dont fuckin play wit me right now". "Cj stop yellin at the child, now pookie go get ready for school" my mom slash grandma i dnt even know what the fuck to call her. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. After i took a shower and got dressed in sweatpants and a crop top and made my way downstairs. "Come on im drin you to school"-Cj. "I aint goin nowhere wit you". "Getcho ass in the car". I rolled my eyes and got in. "In sorry aight i should have told you. I was very young and couldnt do it on my own aight but i always was there and bought you everything you ever needed i love you lex". "As much as i wanna be mad i cant cuz i luv you too its gonna be weird to call you dad but like you said you always had my back and that 100..... Can we go see my mom"? "Fo sho just know she aint right aight she addicted to somethings". I looked down and he grabbed my hand. The rest of the car was silent until i got to school. "Imma pick you up call me if you need me". I nodded and made my way to class i was late to first period and i hate when everyone stares at me. "Good to have you join us". I rolled my eyes but then they went right to Anthony who was staring at me.

After class was over me and Yazmin was getting our stuff together Joshua and Anthony came over. "Im surprised Cj aint beat you ass". I rolled my eyes. Anthony just acted like i wasn't there. "Hey Anthony". He looked my way "oh hey wassup im gonna have to dip but see yall later". I know damn well he aint gonna act like he wasnt callin me baby and shit like nigga how my pussy taste. So i walk after like "whats good why you bugging"? "I aint nothin". "So you gonna act like this"? "I aint act like anything fr we was just kickin it you know like we can chill and be friends i really caare about you lex". "Fuck you bum ass nigga". I walked in the bathroom and called Cj. "Wassup"? "Pick me up". "Is you crying"? "Pick me up". Aight aight ill be there in a min".......

Thanks for reading😘
Love yall💙💜