*In Love Wit Crazy*

*Alexis's POV*

That night we laid there for hours as he wrapped his arms around me. "So what are we Anthony"?....... "I don't want a girl right now but i care about chu so much i aint letting you go nowhere". "So u able to fuck wit other people and im not"? "Exactly". "You're funny". He gripped both my arms "if you fuck wit another nigga ill kill him simple as that". Now i know you wondering hey lex this nigga is showing some crazy ass tendencies i know you gonna stop fucking wit him and you know what again you would be dead wrong lol. Im really sitting here turned on as fuck right now. So i tried to act like i was mad. "I aint having that aight".... "You aint got a choice i said what i said and i mean that shit believe that don't let yo behavior get a nigga killed". I moved over in the bed but he just got closer and wrapped his arms around me. Which in a weird way made me feel so safe.....

*Next Morning*

I woke up and Anthony was gone. But when i looked at my phone i saw a text from him.

Dis Nigga😒😩-you goin somewhere wit me after practice

Me- i am i dont recall being asked

Dis Nigga😒😩- then recall it.......cuz u is comin wit me .......💯

Me-ig.....

I rolled my eyes and got ready for school. I wasn't really feeling today so i wore black sweatpants, a white crop top, and my black jordans.

As im heading downstairs i hear Cj talkin on the phone. "I'll try to find her but you know she prolly aint there, i just don't want her to hurt Alexis i wont let that happen". I walked downstairs and his whole demeanor changed. "Imma call you back hit me up if you got something aight". He hung up the phone and i could tell he was struggling to smile. "Morning poodie".  "Morning, is you okay"? "Yea im chillin but we gotta get you at school". I know my brother slash dad and he's the most realist person i know so if he wasn't trynna tell me then i aint need to know and i aint gonna try to push him i trust he'll handle it. "Ard come on and drive me to school you fat head". He laughed and grabbed his jacket. We got in the car and he played my fav G herbo song write your name. "So how you sleep". "Gucci" i said wit a smile remembering what happened last night. "Good good". "Me and Yah yah was gonna walk home from practice is that cool"? "Yea i got other thing i can do just call me when you leave and when you get home aight". "Aight love ya". I gave him a hug and hopped out the car. I started to walk around and easily found my bitches.

"Morning". "Morning lex" they said in unison which made me laugh. "How was your night-Yazmin laughed"?........ "Good why you asked"? "Girl you aint seen yo snap- Yah Yah". I was confused as fuck. I unlocked my phone and opened up snap and that's when i saw it........ Anthony took a pic of me while i was sleep saying *babygirl is so gorgeous😩 and all mine💯🔫*. "So im guessing you had a eventful night"-Shay. "Bitch try to say her night was good knowing damn well that shit was spectacular nigga fucked yo ass to sleep"-Keshia. "Shut up what about you and Ciara"? She stared blushin extra hard. "So im not the only was with a eventful night". "Lex that girl knows how to to things, things that if i could trap her shit i would but she supposed to be comin ova again cuz she trynna make things official she done wit her shrek lookin ass ex and trynna get wit a baddie"-Keshia. We was laughin cuz Keshia crazy but in all seriousness i was happy for her i knew she been crushing on Ciara for a while. "Well im happy for you aight wit yo nasty ass". Like usual we was laughin until the it was time for class.

"So you gonna tell me how you was mad as hell at him and now this nigga fuckin you"? "Damn Yaz say it louder for the people in the back, and the shit wasn't planned you know how he fine as hell and when he be doin aggressive shit and sayin im all his, i try bitch i do im just not strong enough". "Well look who just came in"..... I dreaded looking at the door cuz when i looked up he had on gray sweatpants on and a white tee a bitch started to drool right there. "Take a pic lex he gonna know if you keep staring at him". "Ughhh"..... He walked in and stared talking to the hoe from yesterday. "Alexis h-". "I know he got me fucked up ill be right back". So i know what your think is gonna happen next either i slap him and her (which was my first thought) or be a reasonable person and talk to this nigga calmly, and hey i did think of those but something just said do the complete opposite of what this nigga wanted me to do. So i went to ova to where the guys was talkin bout the game.

So i went and hugged JJ "Wassup poodie". "Sup Jj". "Hey lex" one of the guy that was sitting down said looking at me and lickin his lips and shit. Before i could even respond
Someone grabbed my waist "why you talkin to my girl"? "I cant say hi" he laughed. Then Anthony looked at him then looked around the room "no nigga" he said as he laughed. It was quiet for a few awkward seconds then finally they started to talk about the game again. I was gonna walk away but he was still around my waist kissing me on my neck while he was talking bout the game. "Class is starting everyone to your seats please". He walked me over to my seat "Yazmin can i sit here you can sit next to JJ i know you like him". She looked at me for my ok and i nodded. Then after she got up Anthony sat right next to me. "He lucky i aint kill him". I just looked at him and smiled which made him smile too.

*After Practice*

I kept practicing until Anthony showed up. He grabbed my hand and our fingers got entwined. Then we walked to his car and i got in. "So where are we goin"? "Its a surprised aight". I rolled my eyes then i felt my phone vibrate. "Its Cj please don't say anything". "Aight ill chill". I nodded then answered the phone. "Hey poodie how was practice". As i tried to reply he started to rub my leg. "It was good thanks". "So do you have any homework"? As he said that Anthony's hand went in my pants and he started to rubbing and fingering me. "Nahhhh". "Why you talkin like that lex"? "Im just tired and out of breath". "Ard just call me when you get home be safe love you". "Love you toooo". As soon as i hung up he took his hands out my pants and licked his fingers. "Fuck is wrong wit you is you dumb he prolly figured out"? He didnt say anything just had a blank stare. Then he put his fingers back in my pants. I tried to push it away but he  would just go faster. "Ohhhh fuckk". "So what were you saying babygirl"? He kept going as we pulled up to the mall and i reached the edge right on that seat. He took his finger out. "Taste your self". Again you prolly like lex don't do it this niggas gonna turn you crazy and of course i didn't listen..
I sucked on his fingers like it was no tomorrow swirling my tongue over his fingers. "Don't start nothing you cant finish lex". I smiled then got out the car. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

Finally we walked in foot locker. "What shoes do you want"? "The black and white air jordans right there". He nodded "aye yo i want them right there two in a size 14 and a 8".  He nodded. "So what do you call ya self doing"? "After i left and i told Ciara and Tyrese about us they said i would be stupid if i let you go and im gonna be honest i dont know how to open up and be a boyfriend and shit but im willing to try". I blushed this was all that i wanted. "Well you aint got to buy me stuff im gonna like you the same". "Well let me take you to one more place aight". I nodded and sat down while i waited for Anthony to pay.

"Now follow me". I nodded and i should have known his freaky ass was gonna take me to victoria secret. "Let me pick you out something". "You don't know what i like".. "It aint for you". I laughed and he winked at me. "Go to the fitting room ill bring it in aight". "Aight". I went in and got on my phone.

Cj🌎💙-Where you at?

Me-i took a detour ill be home now sorry

Cj🌎💙-you betta run

I was bout to go tell Anthony but he came in. "I gotta go Cj lookin for me". "Just try this on and ill buy the rest". I black and red lace prolly something i would pick out. "Is you gonna leave so i could change"? "I've seen you naked before. I rolled my eyes and began to strip as i put on the underwear over top my underwear and put the bra on. As i was done i tried to turn around but he was already up "if Cj wasn't looking for you"........

Finally we left the mall and got to my house. "Call me when you get home". He nodded and kissed me on my head. As i got in the house Cj was at the door. "So you was wit that boy"? "Nah only for a lil bit he's cool i promise". "Lex don't lie to me again if that nigga wants to hang wit you all he gotta go is meet me first". If i could show you the devious ass look this nigga had. "Crazy ass". "Bipolar headass"-Cj. I rolled my eyes and went upstairs and did my homework and took a shower. When i got out i got a call from Anthony. "Can i come over". "I don't know my brothers already suspecting something". "Please". "Aight come on". I hung up and got dressed in a long shirt and short. Then i got a text.

Dis Nigga😒😩-im outside

I walked down the stairs and opened the door. Then i waved for him to follow me. After we got im my room i locked the door and turned on the tv. "So wassup Anthony"? "If i tell you this it stays wit yo and me". I nodded. "For the last few months i haven't been able to sleep but when i was wit you it was the first time in a while i actually got a full night of sleep". I looked at him in awww. "Come here you big baby". He laughed and walked over and laid on my chest........

Thanks for reading💙
Love yall💜