Never Gonna

I just wanna take a moment to thanks ReeseRoyce for his beautiful drawlings that I have been using since I got on wattpad❤️ and to make it less confusing Anthony from school is 😡 emoji next to his name and the new Anthony will have 🙂 next to his name if you have any suggestion on how better to clarify just tm me on here thanks💙now time for the story😋

Keshia's POV

He grabbed my hand and spun me around. "You can't go beautiful till I get you name and number"-Anthony🙂. I smirked "phone"? "What ohhhh yea". He handed me his phone and I added my number (unforgettable✨👩🏿). He smirked and walked back inside. "See bitch why you always the one getting the cute niggas thts why I can't go places witcho ugly cute ass"- Shay. "You see tht pimple tht just popped on yo head hating make yo ass ugly"-Yazmin. They started to argue but after Yaz said something about How Shay always talking to someone's Nigga she started charging towards her. "Either y'all get yo can't take you nowhere ass in the fuckin car or errbody can stay here while I drive myself home". They rolled their eyes and got in the car. Which you would have thought they would argue in the car but all these hoes except for Ciara fell asleep. "Soooo....... lex how you been"-Ciara. "Fine and we ain't gotta talk music is playing". "I ain't gotta do nothing just wanted to talk to you, you be keeping ya distance at practice". "Cuz all them bitches is nosey and know why u wanna talk to me..". "Anthony😡 means well foreal he just scared of commitment and do dumb shit to fuck it up". "Well allat ain't got shit to do wit me he a user so we done and you can tell him tht too". She continued to ramble on but I turned the music up and focused on the road.

Finally I got everybody dropped off except Yazmin wanted to spend the night. As I waited for her to get out the shower I was wrapping up my hair and taking off my make up when I got a call. Dearrrr Jesus it was the guy from the party. I answered but had my phone pointed up so he could only see the ceiling. "Hey I just wanted to know if u made it home ok"-Anthony🙂. "Yea I did I'm fine". "Where you at tho I can only see the ceiling". I look a mess I'm taking my makeup off. "Fuck allat let me see you cutie". I lower the phone towards my face. "Oooouuu you look so beautiful let me go get some popcorn so I can enjoy the show". I started blushing mad hard.....

Hours went by and we were still on the phone talking, laughing, dozing off to sleep. I've never felt so free wit someone I just met he already made me feel so comfortable. After a while it was morning and it was my time to keep my end of the bargain. I woke up took a shower and made my way into the kitchen where I began breakfast. Immediately Cj made his way out. "Oooooouuuu lex cookin fo meee"-Cj. "Ayo it's too early". "I just came out to let u know I have a special guest in my room so make a lil extra".  "I ain't feeding no hoe you blowing me I'll cook for myself and I'm out". "Ohhhh wow I thought u loved a Nigga aka ya pops". "I'll see you when I get back from church". I took the bacon and egg off the stove put it on bread and was out the door". I was wearing a black dress pants and a nice reflex blouses with my hair tied up. I got out the car and walked into the church. Everyone on the choir was happy to see me but as soon as my grandparents saw they walked right into the other room leaving the choir to look at me. Finally Mrs. Johnson piano player handed me the song we were singing "Let the church say Amen". As we quietly practiced the church started to flood with ppl and I knew it was time to sing.......

Let the church say amen, let the church say amen
God has spoken, so let the church say amen, yeah
Let the church, let 'em say amen
If you believe the word, let the whole church say amen
God has spoken, so let the church say amen
Lift your hands, lift your hands
God has spoken, so let the church say amen
Oh, thank you lord
God has spoken, so let the church say amen........

After we finished singing we all sat down. My grandfather got up and began to speak "today we will talk about how God will never love a liar, and a woman or man that turns his back on his family he can't".......he pauses and look at me which has the whole congregation to look my way