Your Plessure ( Smut )

You were at school with your friend Kamila.
You guys were about to go to science which you hated.

When you were in class, you saw your boyfriend Grayson and his twin brother Ethan. Ethan secretly had a HUGE crush on you but you didn't care as much.

"Hey babe", Grayson said with a smile on his face. "Hey Gray!"

You hugged Ethan too so he won't be all jelly.. But something didnt feel right. You saw his eyes with hunger after the hug like he wantes you. So you snapped your fingers in his face to make him snap the hell out of it. He smacked out of it and immediately went to his seat.

"What was that all about", Grayson said with a confused face. "Umm i have no idea, maybe hes just out of it today" you said.

After class you got invited to a party at Kamila's house.

At kamilas house

When you got there, Ethan's eyes laser beamed at you. You didn't care anyways but it was still kinda weird tho😐

When you and kamila popped a few bottles of chanpagne you started feelling a bit tipsy and you couldn't stand straight. Out of nowhere you see Grayson and Ethan smirking at you. But you weren't really paying attention you were tipsy asf.

Grayson comes from behind and puts you over his shoulder, Ethan stays behind and winks. "Your ours babygirl", Ethan says biting his lip which kinda turned you on.

When you guys went up the stairs into the bedroom, Grayson throws you on the bed.
"What the heck are you guys doing?!" you said with a confused look.  They didnt say anything.

You got up from the bed and walk to the door. Ethan grabs you and pins you on the wall with Grayson behind you. Ethan slid his hands threw your ripped jeans and started rubbing your clit. Grayson started kissing your neck giving you more pressure. "Ethan" you said with plessure. Ethan stopped rubbing, "Call me daddy" He said. "Daddy plz", you whimpered. He starts again but even more faster.

To be continued