Round 2 😉

"Lets go to our place," said ethan with a seductive voice.

*sped up to when you guys went to the dolan twins place cuz im lazy and horny .. Jkjk*

When we got there, Ethan slapped your ass when you walked in the door. You looked at him and bit your lip.

Once again Grayson picked you like nothing over his shoulder up the stairs. When you guys entered the master bedroom, Grayson layed you onto the bed.

"You ready babygirl?", Grayson said bitinv his lip. You nodded yes.

For some reason Ethan and Grayson started whispering to eachother which made you confused and a bit nervous.

*your nervous cuz you know how sexaul they are about you *

Ethan walked out the room and came back with a box. "What in the box?", you said confused asf 😂..

"Oh this. Just some toys" Grayson says with a smirk 😏

You immediately knew what it was.. Sex toys. "Fuck" you said under your breath.

* oml i bet jesus is lookin down at me saying "Wtf she doing*

Grayson took some hand cuffs from that box and cuffed your hands onto the head board.
Grayson and Ethan took your clothes off and so did they.

"FUCK" you said as Ethans dick is in you. Since Grayson loved your big ass round boobs he started sucking on them giving you hickies.

"Baby girl your so tight" Ethan said.
Then you feel Graysons fingers rub your clit which made you go crazy.

"UGGH.. IM GONNA CUM" you said out of breath. Grayson then puts more pressure on your clit.

Ethan then came after you and you guys lay down next to eachother but your in the middle.

"That.. Was... So.. Fucking.. Amazing" you said trying to catch your breath.

To be continued...