Lost Ddlg ( g.b.g )

Requested by Amanda

You had ran away from your daddy because he was out of his mind. He would come home drunk and hit you for no reason.
In the middle of the night you ran away when he was asleep. But you didnt know where to go.

Next thing you know you end up sleeping ina box. You then start to wake up and you were being caried by this man. He was a goddess. Perfect jawline, hazel eyes, he was perfect.

"Hey babygirl. Why is a beautiful girl like you sleeping on the streets?" He said while he puts me in his car and runs over to the drivers seat.

"I'd rather not say" you said as your face turns into a complete shade of red.

"Okay you can tell me later when youre ready."

Graysons house

When you walked in the house grayson guided you upstairs where the guest bedroom is.

"Here, you can borrow my clothes if you want" Grayson said giving you a pair of clothes and showing you where the shower is.

"Thx uhhhh" ( you didnt know his name )

"Grayson"

"Grayson" you said smiling.

After the shower

You went to watch tv and you saw that Grayson was a serial killer.

"Grayson are you a serial killer" you said scared asf.

"Babygirl im not i promise you got it all wrong."

He then told you he got a gun pulled on him and defended himself and was accused for murder.

11:36 pm

You were sleeping in the guest bedroom when you felt someone in the bed. You then screamed and noticed it was Grayson.

"Ssshh babygirl" he said leaning in for a kiss.

You couldnt help his soft lips on yours. You guys were moving in sync.

You then took off grayson shirt you had on. And you were already fully naked. Grayson then takes his shirt and joggers he had on leaving him in boxers.

Grayson then went under the covers and started eating you out. You were a moaning mess.

"Fuck daddy" You said while moaning.

Grayson then sticks his tongue in your clit making you moan louder. Grayson then stick two fingers in you making you go crazy. Before you climaxed Grayson stopped what he was doing making you whimper of the lost of his touch.

Grayson then pulls his shaft and slowly enters you making you moan. He then starts thrusting into you slowly.

"Faster Daddy" He did as you pleased and went harder and faster.

He then starts rubbing your clit giving you 2x as much pleasure. You then reached your climaxed and he released inside of you.

"Grayson"

"Yes babygirl"

"I have to tell you something"

"What is it babygirl"

"Im into ddlg."

"I know thats why you called me daddy" grayson said smirking and giving light kisses on your neck.

"I love you grayson"

"I love you to babygirl"

Btw sorry for the late updates i have been hella bizzy so yeah and make sure you guys subscribe to my channel link in my bio and i will see you guys next week in the next update!!