Make up sex E.D part 1

*Hey guys im back i just got a laptop so im gonna start updating more!!! btw go read my other book brother sister love. a new update is coming up. btw this chapter is gonna be more complex and long since i got better at writing and also it might be kinda emotional but its still a smut*

You just had woke up to the sun shining thru the pure white curtain. You turn around hoping you'll see him and.. nothing. You and Ethan had a very hard time spending time with eachother. Everyday he'll be waking up early just to go to the Dolan Twin Warehouse with his brother Grayson and come home late tired. Sometimes you don't even see him cause of his crazy schedule of meetings, tour managements, filming videos, editing, photo shoots. 

You just sighed and went to do your normal morning routine. You took off Ethan's sweatshirt you had on, you always wear that same sweatshirt just so it feels like he's present. You then took off your undergarments grabbed your thick blue towel. You then walked to the shower and turned the water on waiting for it can get warm. After it got warm you went inside and you felt the water hit your body.

Y/N pov

Why can't one day he can just stay home with me, that's all i'm asking. Is that to much to ask. Did he forget about me? What if he's talking to another girl that's way prettier, sexier, more confident. What if she's giving him everything he wanted that i can't give.. Look at me i'm so ugly, no butt no boobs. im.. nothing.

You then get out of the shower and grab your towel and dry yourself off. You wrap yourself in the towel and walk over the drawer with your clothes. You grabbed your undergarments and grabbed one of ethan's sweatshirts. 

You then proceed going down the stairs to go make some breakfast. When you got to the kitchen, you saw a lime green sticky note on the counter top from Ethan.

'Hey baby, 

sorry i wasn't be there when you woke up, i was running late for a meeting.  

i'll be home soon so we can cuddle and watch your favorite movie. LOVE YOU'

You smiled at the end. You threw away the sticky note and proceeded on with your task. You cook eggs, and bacon and you cooked extra bacon so if Ethan comes home early he can have some too. 

You went upstairs and went to the bedroom you and Ethan shared and grabbed your silver macbook air laptop and started watching netflix and ended up falling asleep.

11:30pm

You soon wake up and .. Ethan still isnt here. You immediately started balling your eyes out from every emotion that has been kept in your body for the past few days. 

"Y/n whats wrong?" You heard a familiar voice coming from the door way. 

It was him.. actually him.. Ethan. 

You ran over towards him and dug your head by his neck and begin balling your eyes out.

"Whats wrong Y/n please tell me" Ethan says worriedly while picking you up and sitting you down straddling him. 

A few minutes later you soon calmed down and told him.

"This Ethan, this. I can't take it that you aren't always home." You soon saw his face went from concerned to no emotion at all.

"Sometimes i cry myself to sleep because i always think you have someone else that can give you things i can't give you and i know you wouldn't do that but-" 

Ethan had cut you off. 

'Y/n i am so sorry for making you feel this way. i never thought you felt that way, i thought you would've been fine with it but i thought.. wrong. And i would never see or talk to anyone who is as amazing as you.

To be continued..

*Hey im gonna update after school today cause its 3:25am and i needs to sleep..

btw do you like it? should i do more? go vote and comment!!