snuck in ( G.D )

If I get to 50 followers I'mma do one a WHOLE BOOK for 1 person
So follow me if you arent you might be it 😇

_______________________________________

- You and Grayson have been dating for 2 years now. Your dad didn't really like him. He said that he was more of a 'Break up' type of boy. That never stopped us from being with each other.

______

You had got ready for bed and went to sleep. You then feel someone on top of you. You opened your eyes to see someone on top of you.

"Sssh babygirl it's just me" he said smirking.

"Grayson what the hell its.. 2 o'clock in the morning what are you doing here" you said whisper yelling.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you baby, I need to see my kitten" Grayson said admiring every single detail about you.

"Well your kitten is about to go to sleep, goodnight" you said laying back down to go back to sleep.

"Fine, I'll leave then" he said walking back to the window and climbing out, well you thought he did.

A few minutes later you were passed out, you then feel a tongue on your clit. You opened your eyes and you saw Grayson eating you out.

"Oh my God gray" you said breathing uneven.

He then stopped. You looked up furious.

"I want you to beg for it" he aid seductively while rubbing your clit painfully slow.

"Grayson please"

"Do what kitten"

"Mhm .. no im not gonna beg."

"Then I guess you aren't getting what you want kitten"

*Few seconds later*

"Ugh fuck gray I want your tongue in me, please gray please" you said sexually fustrated.

He then attacks your clit which makes you almost moan.

"Be quiet kitten, you don't want anyone to here us now do we" he said against my clit. I shook my head no.

"Words kitten"

"Yes daddy" you said arching your back.

He begins by fingering you faster and faster. Grayson loves seeing you vulnerable you are under his touch. He then licking and eating you out more aggressive then he has ever before.

"Oh my God I'm gonna cum" you said.

Gray then starts sucking on your clit so your orgasm can be more intense.

_______________

I'm uploading later on today. It's 1:16am rn and I need to get some sleep. Gn loves 💙💫🤤