Just you and me babygirl

*At school*

You were at school with your bestfriend Kamila going to 6th period lunch.

Then you see him.. ETHAN DOLAN! When you walked passed Ethan you just stared at you.
"DAT ASS BABYGIRL" You and Kamila looked at eachother and looked at ethan. You looked back at eachother and laughed so hard you turned red.

Your pov

Wow i cant believe he said that 😂😂 well its kinda your fault for wearing high waisted short and a croptop with some adidas.

*Anyways*

When you were sitting at lunch with your squad: Kamila, Mya, Jack dail, and Cameron dolan, ( You already know ) Ethan smoothly slides by you and sit next to you.

"Hey y/n" said Ethan while biting his lips.
"Not interested" you said with a energetic tone. Ethan then stared at you with a seductive look thinkin you would too but...
"Bitch i said im not interested" you said as your friend kamila laughs her ass off. Ethan then whispers to your ear and says, "You're gonna regret that babygirl." Ethan then walks away cuz it was time to go to class ugh...

*btw its your first day being a senior*

When you walked in your math teacher, Mr.Smiths greeted you
And you noticed you had to sit next to Ethan.

When you sat next to him he suprisingly didnt do shit. Mr.AssFace had to go to a meeting for a bit which means 2 decades.

Start music

Ethan then starts rubbing your inner thigh but acted like if hes not doing shit.

He then goes higher and a small moan came out of your mouth. He then starts smirk and gets even higher.

You then put your head down cuz you were making some weird ass faces and you really wanted to moan.

Ethan then unbuttons your shorts and slides his left hand in your underwear. ( you guys sit all the way in the back so no one didnt see shit) you then start to moan quietly, he then stops and looks down at you. You grabbed his hand and bit your lip telling him to keep going. He kept going but a little faster everytime. He then put 2 fingers in you. You went crazy asf!

"Fuck" you said out of breath.

Ethan then puts another finger in you and goes faster then ever! Seconds later you came and ethan licks his fingers and tried to play it cool.

*Bell rings*

When bell rings you got your stuff and walked quickly to the door. But Ethan managed to catch up to you.

To be continued

Editing it at freak time aka 11:30 sooo