Badboy x Goodgirl { g.d } p2

*This was requested* PART 2

"Cum for me babygirl" He says pressing his tongue flat on your heat. "Oh god, daddy" you said letting go, feeling your orgasm washing over you. Grayson keeps going til you calm down. kissing back up to your lips, letting you taste yourself.

"If you think that's all you got another thing coming babydoll" Grayson says giving you a smirk winking. Your face completely flushed by what he did to you. You would've never thought that someone so god like could be sexually attracted to you.

Grayson then took you right out of your thoughts an brought you on his lap with his shaft resting on his toned stomach. You were suprised on how big an thick he was, you've always heard girls around campus talking about his shaft on how big it is. But you never thought he'll be this big. 

"Wanna ride daddy?" He says moving your hips creating friction towards your heat. "Y-yes daddy" You stuttered, still in shock on whats occuring in a public area. Grayson lines him up to your heat an guides your hips down taking all of him. "You're tighter then i expected babygirl" He said giving a low chuckle which was absolutely sexy.  Once you were already comfortable with his size, he started thrusting into you slowly, making you whimper. 

"p-please, faster daddy oh my g-AH" You got interrupted by Grayson ramming into you faster, an harder. He had to cover your mouth so your screams would  be muffled. "Fuck princess, your so hot bouncing on daddy's dick" He says playing with your nipple which drives you crazy.  "You like that? when daddy fucks you like a little slut you are?" He says kissing on your neck.  He brings his hand down to your heat rubbing it painfully slow making you bite on his shoulder to keep your moans in.

"Cum for daddy babydoll, show me how good im making you feel." Grayson says in your ear. As soon as he said those words your orgasm came rushing through your body. shaking an whimpering on how powerful. "Mm fuck daddy, that felt so good" You say trying to breath.

"Now come an suck daddy's dick" Grayson says looking at you with only lust in his eyes.  

"Yes daddy" 

You started licking the slit on his tip making his head fall back with a groan. Which gives you a little confidence that you're making him feel this way. "shit princess put it in, I'm getting impatient" Grayson said grabbing a fist full of your hair. You start to bob your head taking in all of him making him thrust into your mouth. You accidentally moaned by the feeling of him own your throat, making him twitch.

"Shit baby keep going, keep sucking me dick like a the little slut you are" Grayson said thrusting a little harder in my mouth. You then feel his cum shooting down your throat, you moan at the taste of him.

Grayson grabs you by your neck bringing you up. "Where does such a good girl learn all that?"

"Maybe I'm not as innocent as much as you think I am" you said shyly. 

*Did you guys like it ??* COMMENT