Shower ( Ethan Dolan )

Ethan has been on tour with his twin brother Grayson for 6 months now.  And you really needed some pleasure.

When you went in the shower you washed your hair. 

your pov

I cant do this anymore. I need pleasure, badly!

you sat down on the chair thing in the shower that it came with it and you started rubbing your clit slowly trying to tease yourself like Ethan would always do. you then pretended Ethan was rubbing your clit.

"Ethan" you said whimpering at his touch ( youre still pretending ) you start to go faster making moan like crazy.

*start music*

"y/n!" Ethan screamed making you jump. Ethan didn't like it when you pleasured yourself. And if he saw you doing that, you know you will be punished.

" y/n! what have I told you about pleasuring yourself!" hes says taking off his clothes.

" Not to do it because you can only do it" you said I bit scared but turned on.

Ethan then came in the shower with you and starts kissing you. 

" y/n your now going to get punished for pleasuring yourself, you know that right?" he said with his deep voice. " Yes Ethan" you said. then you feel a sharp pain on your butt.

" FUCK ETHAN" you said while moaning. "that's not my name babygirl" he says slapping your ass again. you moaned again. " FUCK DADDY" you said. "good girl" Ethan says rubbing rubbing your clit painfully slow.

"Daddy s-stop teasing" you said out of breath. "No. this is a punishment. you should have not tried to pleasure yourself." You then had an idea. \

"UGGH I bet I can do better" you said smirking. Ethan then looked up at you with a sexually frustrated look on his face. "What did you just say babygirl!" Ethan said.

"Did I stutter" you said getting him mad.

Ethan then dips his head down to your clit and starts eating  you out like he hasn't eaten in weeks.  you were a moaning mess. you were moving so much ethan had to grab your hips. you then grab his hair cuz you wanted more. "oh god! I'm gonna cum!" you said while out of breath.

you then came and than was still eating you out. "no daddy I cant take it anymore" you said trying to push him away but he pinned your hands down. "daddy please" you said moaning loudly.

Ethan keeps going and you feel your next climax coming. "Oh god daddy" you said about to cum. "d-daddy I'm gonna c-" you got interrupted by your climax.

ethan then licks your cum and kisses you. "Can you do that babygirl?" "no daddy" you said catching your breath.

"I love you ethan" you said

"I love you too"