Badboy x Goodgirl { g.d }

* This was requested *

You were at the library studying for your finals when someone interrupted you with a slam of a book right beside you.  You looked up to what you see is absolutely god like. A tall boy with brown hair, hazel brown eyes, jawline, an muscular arms . Wearing a white shirt with a leather jacket an black ripped jeans. His hair falling from his face perfectly.  "Uhm m-may i help you?"

"Yes actually, can you help me with Mr. Smith's study guide, i don't quite understand" He says admiring your features, looking you up an down, which makes you look down. "Of course, s-sit down" You said pulling a chair out so he could sit right beside you. "So what do you need help with?" 

"How to use equations with pie" Grayson said biting his lips looking at your boobs that looked like they were ready to pop out at any given moment. Blood rushing to your cheeks when you accidentally moaned at the sight of him looking at you. "Oh uhm, good thing i was just working on that" You said trying to forget of what just had happened.  

While you were speaking you had gotten interupted by Grayson. 

"So basically how to use the equation-" 

"babygirl can we take a little break?" Grayson asked, the way that sentence rolled off his tongue was just.. amazing. "Uhm sure w-why not" You said closing the text books an setting them aside. "Do you have a boyfriend by any chance?" Grayson said running his hand up an down your naked thigh close to the end of the all black skirt you were wearing. You were in the shock an closed your thighs tighter, feeling a puddle in my underwear. "n-no" 

"Whats wrong babygirl, do you like this?" he asked running his hand up higher under my skirt up to my panties that were basically soaked. "Grayson, i think we should st- Ahh" You felt grayson putting pressure on your underwear. "Wrong name babygirl. Its daddy for you" He says picking you up an sitting you on the table. He pressed his fingers harder against your sensative spot making you moan again but a little loud. "Admit it babygirl, you like me doing this to you. An you want me to keep going hm?" You stood there flushed trying to breath. Shocked at his actions. 

"Answer daddy's question babygirl" he says in a low ton rubbing it hard but slow making you go crazy.  "Yes" You said trying to breath. "Thats all you had to say babydoll" He says giving a smirk an pulling your skirt with your panties down. He sits back in the chair grabbing your legs an pulling them to the edge of the table. you had your legs pierced together so he couldn't opened, he forced them opened anyway. "Beautiful" Grayson says staring at your heat making you blush even more. He starts by kissing up your left thigh to your heat an back up to the other thigh, this time nibbling just an inch from my heat. 

Out of nowhere, he starts licking your clit painfully slow making you squeal. He got up an kissed up all the way to your ear. "Lets play a little game. If i hear another sound from you babygirl i add a finger. An you do not cum until i say so. Understand?" Grayson said biting onto my neck possibly making a hickey. "mm Yes daddy" You said with a gasp. He then dipped down onto the chair, "good girl." 

You then feel his tongue gliding up an down your clit making you whimper. Adding a finger an sucking slowly on your clit Making you grab onto his soft brown curly hair. Grayson groaning against you by you pulling his hair, making you moan. Grayson then adds a second finger thrusting them in you faster. Sucking an slurping on your juices, trying to close your legs around his head because of what he was doing to you an what he was making you feel was too overwhelming.  "Keep them open babygirl" he said humming towards your heat making you moan.  He then hummed again knowing you moaned, an added another finger making you jult foward an gasp for air. Grayson looked up at you, admiring your features struggling to keep your moans in. Thrusting his fingers an sucking your clit faster making you whimper trying not to cum. "daddy please" you say shakingly.  He didn't say anything, he brought his hand up under your shirt grasping your bood playing with the nipple. 

"Cum for me babygirl" He says pressing his tongue flat on your heat. "Oh god, daddy" you said letting go, feeling your orgasm washing over you. Grayson keeps going til you calm down. kissing back up to your lips, letting you taste yourself.

"If you think that's all you got another thing coming babydoll" Grayson says giving you a smirk winking.

The end.. 

*should i do a part 2?? COMMENT!!*