im sorry ( G.D smut )

You were mad at Grayson. You told him to get out of your house because you didnt want to see him anymore.

1:48 am

You've been getting lots of voicemails and text messages from grayson saying that hes sorry an he misses you. You loved him but you were trying to be as strong as possible.

2:31

*Grayson calls you again*

Y/n - what the hell do you want Grayson, its 2 o'clock in the fucking morning.

Grayson - baby im sorry for what i did can we just please talk about this?

Y/n - we are talking and were ending this conversation.

*2 days later*

You've been missing grayson. But still you were still really mad at him.

*11:30*

You had already tooken a shower. But you hear someone breaking in the house.
You went to the kitchen and got a frying pan.

When you see the person walk by the kitchen you tried to hit him with the frying pan but he caught it. Then you notice it was Grayson.

"Wtf are you doing here grayson i dont want you here" you said catching your breath.

He didnt saying anything.  Grayson pinned you to the sofa and pulled down your shorts.

"Y/n im sorry" Grayson said.

"Grayson wtf are you doing?!" You said kinda confused but mostly turned on.

Grayson then pulls down your panties and starts eating you out hungrily. You then gasp at his motion.

"Fuck Grayson" you said grabbing his hair.

You were a moaning mess. He had to grab on to your thighs for you to stop moving.

*Btw watch that at your own risk*

Grayson then shook is head left to right fast repeatingly.

*Scream* "FUCK GRAYSON" you said.

Bet the neighbors woke up.

"Fuck grayson im gonna cum!" you said practically scream.

When you said that grayson started sucking harder and stucked 2 fingers in you. Your legs were shaking uncontrollably.

"Grayson!!" You said as you reached your climax.

Grayson kept eating you out. "Grayson please i cant take it anymore!!" You said whimpering. You then feel your next climax cumming.

"Grayson fuck i-im gonna c-" you got interrupted by your climax. Grayson licked you cleaned and got up.

"Im sorry y/n. You forgive me" grayson said
Leaning for a 💋 kiss 💋

"Yes grayson" you said

To be continued....

*HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTIONS AND IF YOU DO THEN YOU GET TO HAVE YOUR NAME UN IT*** BTW SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK IN MY WATTPAD BIO ✌ PEACE ✌