Too Clingy G.D

You have seen Grayson in a week because of finals. So you decided to plan a date for the both of you at Chili's.

*At the dolan twins warehouse*

When you walked in Grayson was talking to one of his friends.

"Y/N is so clingy. Now she planned a date for me and her cause we havent seen eachther in a week. I now right she so-"

Grayson turned around and hung up the phone when he saw you.

"Im clingey?" You said furious/sad. "No your not please forgive me" Grayson said trying to grab your hand, but you pulled away.

You stormed out of the dtw and drove off. You then called your old friends Kamila and kaliyah to go out.

"Hey hoes. Yeah i know long time no see, no time for a family reunion okay. Lets go to the downtown. Yes i have my fake ID and shit. Meet you at my house at 11:30.

*At your house*

You straighten your hair and put some makeup on and this cute outfit on.

When you were done kamila and kaliyah was honking the horn

You grabbed your keys and your bag and left.

'Damn y/n you look fine asf' Kaliyah said looking at your outfit.
'You too' you said back.

When you arrived to downtown, ( btw it's a club ) boys were all over you. You were basically food 😂 ( Sorry I'm hungry rn )
You, kamila, and kaliyah we're taking tequila shots after shots. You haven't had so much fun until you started dating Grayson.
You then get grabbed by a hot guy with a peircing on his lip.              ( Luke hemmings ) he pulled you to the dance floor and you guys were dancing to the music. You both started grinding on eachother.

You then see Grayson walking into the club and he caught eye contact with you. He ran towards you and grabbed your arm pulling you into his chest.

'Hey! Get your own girl I have this-"

As soon as Grayson heard Luke talking he punched him in the face.

Hahahah part 2 coming sooonn