Make Up Sex ( 2 of 2 )

*hey guys.. sorry i abandoned you guys, i was in a writers block. but now im here and better then ever*

hope you enjoy !!!!

"Let me make it up to you" Ethan said with nothing but apologetic and lust in his eyes.

You was about to respond but he caught you off guard and put you onto the bed.

"What are you doing eth?"

He started taking off his sweatshirt you were wearing and you had stopped him soon figuring out what he was doing. He then paused and looked at you with puppy eyes that had tears in them.

"Please..let me." His voice cracked from trying to hold back his tear. Your face then relaxed in sadness and let him proceed.

Once Ethan got your sweatshirt off of you he kissed every inch of you.  He then goes up and kisses your lips passionately like ever before. You had felt a tear on your cheek. He was crying.

"im sorry" Ethan says while he takes your undergarments off. His voice cracks while he was trying to say something. You couldn't believe what was happening in your eyes, he was broken. Ever since you met Ethan, you thought of him as the 'Stronger twin, jock'. You never would've thought he would ever have a soft side.

You and Ethan were now naked. He kissed you head every single inch of you until he got below your stomach. He looked up with teary red eyes. You gave him a nod to proceed. He went down on you and gave you a lick which made you moan and receive goosebumps. You grabbed his soft messy brown hair of anticipation. He starts again by licking you up and down then sliding his tongue in you, slowly.

"Ethan please" you said begging him to go faster. 

"No, i want this to last just.. please" He said.

Ethan goes ahead and keeps eating you out painfully slow making you whine. He pushes two fingers in you making you gasp for air. 

"Ethan please i need you" You said trying to breath. "Okay he said" getting up and kissing your body once again. When he had reached your lips he kissed you with passion and desperation.

He enters you slowly which make you moan in the kiss.  He starts thrusting slowly like as if he went any faster, you'll break into hundreds of pieces. 

"im sorry i made you feel this way... like as if you're nothing" Ethan says in between moans and groans. 

"Eth baby its ugh okay" 

"No its not Y/n" Ethan goes a bit deeper and goes a little more rough. 

"Ethan im gonna close, oh god" You say while your heart increases its rate so much that you can hear it.

You both then reached your high, you turned over to go and get your close but Ethan pulled you towards him. 

"Please don't leave, i wanna spend every second i have with the love on my life" Ethan says. "I have to give you something first." 

Ethan grabs his pants and pulls out a small black leather box. He turns over to you and opens it. "Would you marry me y/n y/m y/l ?" Ethan says.

Your eyes were full of tears, you couldn't believe what was happening. 

"Yes.. yes i would" You said sniffing and tears rolling down your face.

Ethan slips the ring onto your finger.

2 years later....

You and Ethan had two twin girls name Summer and Snow. Summer was older then snow by a minute. She had brown hair with light hazel brown eyes and the same exact birth mark ethan has by his eye. Snow Has brown curly hair with crystal blue eyes. They were both born on March 10, 2015.  

_________________

Im sorry if this is bad i havent been writing. nut im back now. Tell me in the comments if you liked it and do more of these. BYEEE my little hoes!!!!