just you and me babygirl p2

*bellrings*

You tried to quickly get your stuff and try to get out of class as quickly as possible, but ethan managed to catch up to you.

Ethan grabbed your hand and pulled you to the janitors room. It was kinda dark in there but you saw ethan.

"Where do you think your going babygirl" Ethan said by your neck trying to find your sweet spot. He finally found your sweet spot and you were moaning like crazy. You feel Ethan smirking against your neck.

Ethan then pulls your shirt telling you to take it off. You took it off and Ethans eyes stared at your chest. You blushed so hard and that you had the courage to pin him to the wall and kiss him roughly. He was then suprised but catched on.

Your pov

Omfg i cant believe im doing this.. But maybe i should tease him a bit.

You got on your knees and started unbuckling his pants.

"Fuck" Ethan said out of breath.

You took his dick out of his underwear and it hit his stomach you giggled a bit. You start pumping his dick with your hand slowly. Then kitty licking it.

"Fuck babygirl stop teasing" he said out of breath and sexually fustrated.

You then giggle a bit and put his dick in your mouth, sucking it slowly. Ethan then groaned and put his hand on your hand so you can go faster.

"Fuck babygirl" Ethan said.

You started deepthroating him which made him go wild. He closed his eyes shut and his mouth shaping an O.

"Babygirl im gonna cum" he said starting to breath even fast.

"Fuck" he said when he came.

You then swallowed his cum. Ethan then pins you to the ground. He starts kissing you and comes down to your stomach. He then pulls down your short and panties. He looks up to you and smirks.

"What do you want babygirl" he says in a seductive voice. You then moaned not wanting to beg. Ethan then starts rubbing your clit painfulky slow.

"Fuck Ethan i want you to eat me out" you said trying not to moan.

Ethan then slaps your ass making you moan.

"Thats not my name babygirl" Ethan said

He then goes up to your ear "the names Daddy babygirl. But you've been a bad girl now i have to punish you."

He then rubs your clit painfully slow, making you moan like crazy.

"Fuck daddy" you said moaning.

He then starts to eat you making you moan loudly. Ethan then puts two fingers in your mouth so you can stop moaning loud.

He then takes his fingers out of your mouth and puts them in you.

"Fuck" you said moaning. He then speeds his pace faster then ever.

"Fuck daddy im gonna cum" you said while your legs shake uncontrollably.

"Cum for daddy babygirl" Ethan says.

When he said those words it sent you over the edge. 

*When you guys put your clothes on*

"Y/n, um would you be my girlfriend" he said kinda nervous.

You then looked at him and kissed him.

"Does that give you an answer" you said smiling.

He then looks at you and hugs you.

*Sorry for the slow updates been busy**