Prologue ♡ Beginning Years

PROLOGUE
BEGINNING YEARS

Long ago, when there was nothing but darkness, light appeared shining through the endless void. From that light came what people may call 'Creator,' but for this one, perhaps, we shall call Him the Great Dragon.

The Great Dragon created many things, and the void wasn't empty anymore, for the Dragon had created life with His life-giving Flame. Thus, the Magic Universe was created.

He began with the Sun, to bring light into the endless void of darkness. It shone its brightest, radiating its energy wherever you may be. The light it emits gives happiness and glee, a chance to live the day once again. Life began to shine in its own realm, its nature spreading and the people awakening. After having seen their similarity to the realm itself, He called the realm Solaria, and gave them a second Sun. The keepers of this should be royalty as He commanded.

Next came the Moon and the surrounding stars, to assist the Sun in reflecting its everlasting light. They served as mirrors for the Sun to spread out. He gave a guardian for these celestial beings--Luna Moon.

As soon as He was finished, the Great Dragon started creating the other realms. Lynphea became the realm of Nature, its springing life giving the glory of its planet. Meanwhile, Zenith was the realm of Technology, bringing innovations to life from its inhabitants' imagination. Music rang from the planet of rings, therefore it was named Melody for the music it brought. The realm of Andros had oceans for homes, as Earth became the most special realm amongst them--how it gave life one way or another.

Finishing the rest of what the Universe needed, the Great Dragon knew that He was satisfied.

At last, after creating the Magic Universe, He was exhausted. By then He decided to rest in the last realm He had made, Domino. He knew that at that point on, He could not rise again, so the Dragon placed His Flame under the royal family of Domino, giving them the responsibility to keep the great power He had bestowed on them.

Whoever becomes the keeper of His Flame were determined by their fiery red hair, resembling his Flame of life. Knowing that they can keep His Flame safe, the Great Dragon rested, only to be awoken by the calling of His keeper.

That time, nobody had known how powerful someone could be holding such power. Life had been well, with the people content with the lives they lived and the unique powers given to them.

That was the problem, to at least, three sorceresses from Obsidian.

Their curiosity about the Dragon Flame had caused their great hunger for power, therefore seeking much more than one could ask. Who once were three healing sorceresses had become evil witches who sought destruction of the Universe.

Those three cruel, heartless witches are the Ancestral Witches, composed of Belladona, Lysslis and Tharma.

These three witches had become the definition of pure evil, wreaking havoc since their youth. They had no mercy upon destroying planets, and not even their 'son,' Valtor, was spared. It was as if they could bring an apocalypse, in which they would pay for the price of their desire. Nobody could stop their quest to find the Dragon Flame, for they had feared their living nightmares.

All was not lost, however.

Deaths of many were not left in vain. In fact, their deaths became the inspiration to create an alliance against the Witches--the Company of Light. Founded by the rulers of Domino, they sought allies to end their reign of terror altogether. Not too long after, people had joined to stand against the war and bring peace to where it had been.

And so, the fight began. Good and evil collided as magic of different people clashed. It was Light against Darkness. Nobody knew what would happen next.

For once, the war had paused, for the rulers of Domino were to have their heir. The first child, Daphne, became the Nymph of Domino. She did not inherit the Flame from her mother, but the second child, Bloom, did. She was born to be the Princess of Domino, the keeper of the Dragon's Flame. Such a little infant held the greatest power known...

...which gave the Witches a reason to pursue her.

Domino fell in shackles as they made their appearance, with chaos spreading fast as people ran for their lives. In the castle, Marion and Oritel, the rulers of the realm, were protecting Bloom as Daphne scurried for a way to save her younger sister. It even went to the extent of using her Sirenix, which soon fell into a curse: a curse which turned her into a disembodied spirit.

Nonetheless, her determination led her to the Portals Room.

In that very room was where Bloom was sent to Earth and into Gardenia, a small and peaceful town in Italy. Picked up by Michael Peters, he came home to his wife, Vanessa Peters, with a healthy child with great power unknown to them. Despite this, they adopted her and treated Bloom as their own.

I suppose you already know how the rest of the story continues. Bloom lived her life knowing she was another normal human, but all that changed on a summer day in the local park. There she witnessed a fairy fighting an ogre and his accomplices alone. Determined to help, she came to intervene to assist the fairy of the Shining Sun, also known as Princess Stella of Solaria.

Who knew that one small event can change the course of your life?

Since the discovery of her own true identity, Bloom had begun her new adventure, not as an ordinary human, but a keeper of the Dragon Flame. Her adventure had brought her new friends as well: Flora of Linphea, fairy of Nature; Tecna of Zenith, fairy of Technology; Musa of Melody, fairy of Music, and; Princess Aisha of Andros, fairy of Waves.

Together, these six fairies have formed the Winx Club, the next Company of Light. They have become the next guardians of the Universe, defeating evil in any way possible. As always, the group of friends are victorious. Not even the Trix, the descendants of the Ancestral Witches, could stop them.

It just goes that where evil sprouts, the Winx arrive to stop it.

Meanwhile, on Earth, it's own habitants are bringing chaos itself. Almost never-ending wars are continued by people who were swallowed by pride itself, with the blood of the innocent splattered on the battlefield. Life has been played with and out of it comes a mutated creation. Nature unleashes its wrath as tornadoes blow things away and earthquakes tearing things apart. There is almost no end to its suffering.

And to think that this realm was special to its Creator...

Had the monsters intervened, but no one would know as humanity had forgotten of their existence. To majority, they were nothing but mythical legends. Others may try to find them, yet they could only find nothing.

Could it be because they look in the wrong place?

Long ago, even before the War for the Dragon's Flame began, two races had lived on Earth: humans and monsters. All lived peacefully during that time, but one day a war broke out. After a long time, humanity was victorious. They called the seven magicians of Soul and Arcane Magic to create a barrier around the monsters that can never be destroyed, and where only a human soul could pass. Even legends say that those who climb Mount Ebott, where the monsters now reside, never return...

But that was long ago. At this point in time, the Winx have banished the Ancestral Witches, Valtor and their descnedants for the greater good. The Celestial Stones have been found, one of them protected by a human. Seven humans had already fallen, with the seven virtues now discovered. One cannot predict the following events after these.

So the story begins...