💖 Notes

Welcome to my notes!

In here you will find notes from the author, usually about updates and reasons as to why she hasn't updated. Feel free to come by and see why she hasn't uploaded any chapters.
This may or may not serve as a FAQ chapter as well.

7/4/2017: I apologize for not updating. Chapter Six is still in progress and I want to polish the chapter before uploading! As for the moment, maybe you can find other books? I'm still in shock about returning to school as a ninth grader in JHS (Junior High School). Some say this will be the most difficult year we'll have...

Welp. There's Philippine Education and Curriculum for you.

Anyway, I hope you're okay out there. * everybody is rootin' for ya, kid.

I feel the bus coming. I'll see you on another time!

PS: Update schedule will be transferred to weekends due to school schedule.

7/14/2017: Wow, it's been ten days! I've already published Chapter 6, but I don't think that's enough now, is it? I've missed just about two weeks' worth of updates, which means two chapters! I have to make another one for you, in this logic.

But art cannot be forced.

Please be patient and bear with me on this one. It's only the second week and four of my classmates are already troublemakers. Our adviser had scolded us about it, and I'm hoping this will never happen again. I'm coping with my undiagnosed depression and anxieties, and I feel fine if you're worried. I can handle this.

Off to work I go!

7/23/2017: I am taking my time to work as of the moment. Aside from school projects even at the third week, I have other projects of my own that I should do, like my father's own icon and a drawing of my Skype friend, rikkolol. I'm even working on a dual birthday gift for me and GAMERBLOoREN of deviantART. I've decided on a schedule of an update every two weeks, more or less after uploading Chapter 7.

Please be patient. Have a great day, though!

8/04/2017: How has everybody been? I hope you are well. I've published Chapter 7 today! 😀 That's great news! Even so, I still have to work on Chapter 8 and the upcoming chapters I've planned. Remember, we are still at the beginning of the story! There will be more action, adventure, laughs and tears in the future!

Stay tuned!

8/12/2017: THE FIRST VERSION OF THIS BOOK HAS 1.02K READS???? WOWIE!!!

8/15/2017: Chapter 8 is now released! Please enjoy for the time being, I am currently busy with class practice for speech choir and homework! Have some [✖MERCY] and understand.

8/20/2017: If anyone's wondering why there are songs from Undertale the Musical, then it's because I want you guys to hear the headcanon voices of the characters. There are no official voices to any of the characters from Undertale, so I decided to just give some headcanons instead. There are many voice actors and actresses out there, and I think that the ones from Man On The Internet are more befitting than the rest. 😅

If you have a different opinion, I respect that. Just... don't shove your opinions to me. It isn't going to do anything (and you'd be a fool to yourself for that).

8/26/2017: Chapter 9 is now released! 🎆✨ I wonder what's been happening in Alfea...

9/1/2017: I'm actually offline as I type this. I'm finished with Chapter 10 and Chapter 11 is now in progress. We now have a scoop to what I've been doing in Alfea! What do you think Tayla is hiding?