Chapter 15 ♡ Puzzles, Puzzles Everywhere, Part 3

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
PUZZLES, PUZZLES EVERYWHERE, PART THREE

"In the name of the Great Dragon, how are we supposed to get past this?!"

The next room came as a surprise for the Winx. Not only was it similar to the room Stella had fallen down for, it was also an expanded version of the said room--the floor was made of loose nets, giving the girls a great feeling of uncertainty. Once the blonde had seen the room's layout, she immediately raised her hands up as if surrendering and announced, "I'm not going forward and fall like earlier."

The remaining members of the group began brainstorming how to get past such and uncertain puzzle as the one in front of them. It felt as if something will attack them once they fall down, even if Stella is the living proof that no harm will come to them. Nevertheless they all tried to come up with a solution.

Around five to ten minutes pass, and Aisha lets out a grunt. "I'm tired of waiting for ideas to come to me," she groaned. "I'm going first."

With this said, Flora glances at her and gives her a look of concern. "Are you sure about that?" She asked, unsure of her friend's chosen action. "Aisha, we don't know what could be waiting for you under. I could try to check, but this whole place is made of artificial material."

"I'll be fine, Flora," replied the brunette with reassurance. "Besides, it's not like we're going to lose each other, are we?"

Let's hope we don't come to that, Bloom thought, recalling the SAVE point she had encountered twice for this day.

The nature fairy allowed her colleague to go first, watching her take a careful step on the fragile surface of the floor. Aisha's foot almost falls as she added a little too much pressure on her step, so she turned to her right and attempts to step there, but she receives the same result. She sighed, then stepped on her left side, and to her relief, the floor didn't cave in.

"Alright girls, I'm seriously going," she announced as she took another careful step in front of her. "Wish me luck."

"Don't fall, although it's probably inevitable since we're looking for a definite path in an indefinite place," Tecna attempted to cheer, to which Aisha chuckled to as she continued forward, not falling once. For a moment, she was confident that she was going to find the right way to get to the other side.

That confidence faded when she got to the end of her straight path, finding herself in front of the wall.

Okay, now what? The brunette asked herself. What is your gut instinct telling you to do?

As if on cue, her instincts kicked in, and she went forward, leaning to the wall like support. The cheering of her friends were ignored as she carefully continued trodding her way. If I stepped away from the wall, I think I'll fall, she figured as she eyed the space beside her. Feels too dangerous to even try. Gotta keep going.

She must have been eyeing the space beside her for too long, for she had placed too much pressure on a loose patch and began falling down. She didn't hold back her scream as she fell below, her voice echoing through the room and worrying her friends. The brunette heard a faint chorus calling out her name, but she couldn't quite catch it as she landed on a pile of red leaves, her front facing the ground.

"Ugh!" She cried in pain. "Good thing there was a pile of red leaves here and not a death trap..."

Well, her bravery for this situation wasn't left in vain.