3.

You alone we worship, and you alone we as for help- Al Qur'an 25:20

Ok, Today was very awkward. I have to admit it but you really can't blame me can you? I know that your really do not know what I am talking about but let me get you caught up.

So, I was at school and this boy who was older than me by at least one year came up and asked me about the towel on my head. I quickly corrected him, and he kept calling it a towel and if I was forced to wear it. 

Why the heck would I be forced to wear something? So, I told him that you cannot force anyone to wear the hijab. To which he replied "Are you sure?" and my look must have scared him off or something because he just said "Oh shit, you're serious aren't you?"

"Haraam" I just replied immediately without even thinking, and he asked what that meant, so I told him. He got very, very mad at the insinuation that he was haraam. I had to then apologize to him so he didn't get upset.

Then, he approached me later in the day, and asked if I was a terrorist. To which I was extremely tempted to punch him in his mouth as he knew I wasn't a terrorist.

Good God, Help me.

-Jamila

Little something extra

Sorry for the cursing and have a wonderful Ramadan (Good luck fasting)

Question: What is your guys favorite game/sport to play?