800 reader chapter!

"Are you ready, to go yet Leni?" An impatient Zeke asked me, for the 17th time.

"No, I haven't put on my hijab, on yet. Just go out into the car and I'll meet you out there, okay?"

"But then, I wouldn't be able to do this" He said grabbing my scarf from my hands and spinning me around in a circle, then tickling me, until I yelled 

"Mercy!" 

He let go of me. 

"You are so pretty, Jamilia, Allah was so sweet when he paired us up together, I thank him everyday for my beautiful wife." He says looking at my eyes, then he gives me a little kiss, which feels like a thousand fireworks, going off in my head. Then he gives me a hug, which feels like I'm safe, no matter what happens.

I never want to let go of him.

---------------------------------------

I am at my Ommi's house, which has beautiful tapestry's on the wall, they have brilliant blues, greens and periwinkle on it. I had always admired those tapestries, which looked like beautifully coloured prayer rugs.

The carpet, was shag like how I remembered it from when, I was smaller. The green shag though, was tearing up in places, and Ommi always said it had been "overloved" Although, I had the small suspicion that she was just to lazy to hire someone to go and change it, or maybe it was memories. 

"Ommi, We're here!" I called up to Ommi, who was most likely in the kitchen. A tired Ommi, with no headscarf appeared, I think that she had forgotten it.

"Ommi, headscarf, I'm not alone Zeke's here with me too!" Zeke was too busying trying to hide his head, and trying to hide my Ommi some embarrassment 

"Well Still, As-Salaam-Alaikum" she said to both of us, well running away trying to find her scarf.

"That was, a little odd. Your Ommi, has never forgotten her scarf like that before" He said distractedly 

"She has done that, before. She always forgets that you don't have work on Saturdays"

"Most people don't work on the weekend, though?"

"Cultural Thing"

"Okay" 

"I love you, Zeke"

"I love you more, Jamilia, I love you more than the stars in the sky, or food and water"

"I love you more than ice cream"

"Wow, that's a big commitment" 

"I know, I eat it quite a bit"

"I wouldn't be surprised if you gained a couple, of ice cream pounds"

"shut it"

"I know you, haven't baby, you've gained it from other things"

"Shush, I haven't told Ommi, yet"

"When are we going to tell her about Samiyyah Aburah Nayiann?"

"Today, sillyhead"

"That's the name she is going to have right?"

"Yeah, she needs a good Muslimah name"

-------------

"Ommi, I have something to tell you, can you come over here?

"Yeah, leni what do you have to tell me?"

"We're expecting a Muslimah!"

"What!"

"We are expecting a daughter!"

"Oh my Allah, what's her name?"

"Samiyyah Aburah Nayiann"

"I love it!"

-------------------

Thank you for reading this, story and thank you for reading the story. The Hijabi

Vote, Comment and Whatever else that is halal!