22

A couple of minutes later...

After Zeke had finished worrying about me, and I told him to continue on telling me about his "Great master plan." He told me his idea was that he needed to cheat on his boyfriend with a girl...

"Why does it have to be a girl?"

"Because that's even more of an insult to him. That's basically saying that he and all guys weren't good enough for the Zeke man." Zeke finished dramtically, pumping his chest out to accuente his lack of muscle.

"The Zeke Man?" I asked him scoffing. 

"You got that right, Jamilia Girl!"

"Ok, Zeke man, Your plan sounds intresting but the only problem is, who is going to kiss you and cheat with you."

"I don't know honestly." He pondered this for a second, and then that gleam that I was starting to hate came back into his eyes. "How about you, Jamilia?" He asked me hopefully and little doubtful.

"Give me three seconds to think about it, Ok?" I said gesturing for him to get out of the room. He walked outside of the room.

"One Thousand"

"Shut up"

"Okay"

"Two thousand" He said quitely.

"Three thousand" he said and I had already made my descion.

"Yes, you may" I told him, my blood rushing faster. God this was just a thing to get back at his boyfriend. Why was I so nervous?

Why did I want him to kiss me?

He grabbed my cheek and started lightly touching it, as if he was afraid of hurting me. He reached over and kissed me 

Oh my Allah, I had never felt anything like that.. He reached up to my hair and started pulling on it. Expecting more from me.

As we kissed I realized that I had never felt so happy and complete. He pulled away from me after a minute, his cheeks flushed with the lightest pink I had ever seen..

My Allah, I think I have a severe crush.