19.

Sorry I just had too.

A few days later, I noticed Zeke came in with his makeup smudged, the makeup he had told me that every morning he spent 2 hours on to get to look perfect.

Today, he had his mascara smudged so much that he looked lowkey like a panda.. I was considerate though and asked him what was wrong.

First he told me that I was too young and I waouldn't understand, but then I guess he changed his mind because he came blubbering to me 5 minutes later..

"I'm sorry I was mean at first, I am just really pissed of at my boyfriend.." Tears built up in he bottom of his eyes. "I think we just broke up"

"What hapened?" I asked him as nicely as I possibly could.

"He cheated on me, and then I got mad because he cheated on me. So, to get back at him I cheated on him with a girl.. and then" He paused for breath and then continued speaking as fast as I had ever hear "I liked it." He gave a little shiver at the thought of it. "And I thought I had myself all figured out but I guess I don't and I'm so fucking confused.." (Sorry about curisng. Will probably happen again though.)

"Calm down, Zeke" and as I thought of what Ommi would do in this situation.. Probably just sit there awkardly.. But I had to respond to Zeke. I wasn't Ommi, I was Jamilia. "Zeke, calm down and we can talk about this rationally. But first take a deep breath in and out." I watched him as he slowly started calming down his face turned less red, and his adam's apple stopped quivering, but his jaw was still quivering.. As I watched him calm down, I noticed how muscular his biceps were. Man, he was athletic.

"Do you think we could make up?" he asked me hopefully. Man, I had to choosed between sprinkling a fanasty in his head or some cold truth, But he would at the end of the day probably prefer cold truth. But I could really hurt his feelings, So I just went half and half.

"He might, but that seems like a bad relationship for the both of you. Do you want my personal opinon or not?"

"I would, Please."

"I wouldn't get back togther with him, It just doesn't seem that healthy."

I watched as an idea spread across his face. 

Oh No.