15.

CURSING

The next morning, they told me Ommi had gotten out of surgery and they weren't sure if she was going to be okay, because she hadn't woken up. 

But I was sorta fine, The concussion I had got was apparently a really bad one, because the neurologist saw the scans of my brain and said "Holy f**cking sh*t" then realized that there was child in the room. (Me) Even though in 4 days I would be 14? I think that's what they told me.  I haven't had the best memory lately.

Zeke and I had been doing some bonding, I guess. He was a very sarcastic man, who talked about his boyfriend struggles a lot, he said I was a good listener for him to pour out his sorrows. (I really wish I wasn't.) He really liked to ask me questions about Iraq and Islam, Which made me uncomfortable most of the time but who really cares? 

His sarcasm hadn't gotten any better though, and I was starting to think that was just his personality. He'd make jokes about everything, and though most of the topics he made jokes about were inappropriate, who was I to judge?

They told me that Ommi hadn't woken up yet though, even though they were pretty optimistic that she could get back to stage were someone didn't have to care for her 24/7, because as of right now. She always had a nurse checking something on her. To see if she woke up or if her foot moved. Her left one.

They told me something that scared me though. Apparently my Papa was here in the United States with my twin sister. But my twin sister, Melody, who had died 12 years ago in a bomb strike. After her death, Papa blamed her death on Ommi, and hurt her real bad so, Ommi and I left in the middle of the night. 

Leaving only the night sky as our witness.