6.

"Aslaam" I said, finished with my prayer. The boy next to me had followed every move perfectly during prayer, as if he knew them. I wonder if he did?

He did not look like the typical person to go to a mosque, he looked rather serious for a teenager, but not quite mature enough for an adult. He looked really pale, so he stuck out like a sore thumb next to my all American good looks ( Sarcasm) But he was rather attractive and looked really interesting, I would have to ask Ommi about him. 

He suddenly saw me staring at him, when I was in my trance and then he asked the most inappropriate question, I had ever heard, he asked if I would do things that are only for my husband and I, with him.

"No.... That is very Haraam and you know it"  I retorted back at him, my cheeks turning a little red. Why would he think of those things, in a holy place?

"You know you're supposed to lower your gaze to men, Right? Well, you didn't so I thought maybe you were my wife that I didn't know about yet"

"What?" I looked at him with what was probably the most dirty look I could have given him without looking angry at him. "I was zoning out, you don't have to be so rude"

It seemed as in seconds, Omni turned the corner, coming back from the bathroom, noticed my dismay and immediately rushed over to me and asked what was wrong. I promptly told her what happened in Arabic and her face flushed bright red with anger. She promptly went to go tell the Imaeen what had happened and he told the boy straight up to leave.

Good God, I hope I never see him again 

-Jamila    

-----------------

Should he end up with Jamilia?

Comment your answer///

Edit: I capitalized, and respelled some things, no biggie