Chapter 10

The next few months passed without anything exceptional happening. Chris' birthday happened in June and we threw a party. Because it was back at home and not out on set he got very drunk and we both just ended up passing out before any sort of special birthday sex happened.

I was excited to go back to work in August. I was sporadically messaging fanfics and fanart with Sebastian. Tom and I kept up our almost constant stream of shit posting. While Gaby and I were getting more and more excited about her return to the US and living in the same town again.

Before returning to Boston we did Comic Con again. Chris had to do press the whole time. There was a lot of stuff to do with Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Gaby brought James with her. We cosplayed together again. I went as Loki, Gaby as Captain America and James as Iron Man. What I didn't realize was that Tom would be dressed as Loki too. We went backstage to the watch the Winter Soldier and Dark World panels and when Tom came down the hall in full regalia Chris and I just about died laughing.

We had a lot of fun. There was a life sized Han in carbonite and I had Peter S Beagle the author of the Last Unicorn sign an illustrated copy of his book.

Chris and I headed back to LA after the con while Gaby and James went to Boston. We were letting them stay at our place while they looked for one of their own.

Tom was in LA too, but busy with press. We had organised for him to come to dinner on the only free night he had.

They both showed up at around the same time, each with suitcases which was weird. They are actors though so who the fuck knows what happens with them sometimes? We ate one of those high protein low carb meals that both Chris and Tom get stuck doing when they're being superheroes.

Even though we had said that we were all fine with sex tonight, none of us were in a rush to start. It was kind of nice actually. We ate and drank beer. Tom and I ganged up on Chris for how awful American beer is. We just generally enjoyed each other's company.

While we hung out, hands were casually placed on me constantly. On my legs. Slung over my shoulders across the back of the couch. Holding my hand. Each touch got more and more intimate until I was kissing them and their hands were squeezing my breasts and pressing against my underwear.

Chris pulled back from me and stroked his thumb along my jaw. "We have a surprise for you. It's going to take a little while to get ready. Do you want to go to the bedroom and bring some toys out you might like to use? We won't go full on sub Emily tonight, so nothing serious."

"Okay. How long?" I asked.

"It might take around half an hour to forty-five minutes. You think, Tom?" Chris answered.

Tom nodded in agreement.

"Grab some towels too." Chris said, and smacked me on the butt.

I got up and headed to the bedroom leaving them alone in the living room. I went to the closet and brought out some cuffs, a collar and lead, a riding crop and a paddle. I figured that was enough to cover what they might like to do to me.

I thought I might get dressed up too. I wasn't sure what they had planned. So I decided to go with a marvel comics cami with matching boy legged panties. I also put on a thigh high pair of white tube socks with blue stripes. I did my hair and makeup. Just leaving my hair down and going with a natural look. When I was ready I went and sat on the bed and started to read.

It took Tom and Chris another ten minutes to come in. They came in together and I literally squealed with delight when I saw them. Tom was in his full Loki regalia. He was even wearing a wig. Chris had the Stealth Suit on. I couldn't believe they'd agreed to let him use it.