Chapter 26

The eight week ultrasound we did back in Boston, even though most of our medical care would be happening in Atlanta. I actually some how woke up feeling not so much sick as horny. Chris was snoring gently beside me. His arm was draped over me and his hand rested on my stomach.

I started playing with his fingers. Kissing them and sucking on them. He didn't stir at all, so I rolled over to face him and started kissing his neck. "Chris." I whispered. "Wake up."

He grumbled something that was barely words, but I saw his eyelashes part just enough to see me.

"I wanna suck your dick." I whispered.

He laughed and closed his eyes. "Next time don't wake me, just do it."

I laughed and started kissing down his body. He rolled onto his back and I climbed in between his legs. I took him into my mouth. His cock was still soft and I sucked on it taking all of it into me. He whimpered a little and his hands tightened in the sheets. I sucked hard and flicked my tongue over the slit.

"Fuck, Emily. Be gentle. He's not awake yet." Chris hissed.

I snickered and eased back a bit. Gradually he hardened in my mouth. When he was fully hard, I start just teasing my tongue over the head while I massaged his balls and ran my fingers over his perineum. He moaned softly and started humping my mouth. I looked up at him pulling off completely and sat between his legs, mouth wide open tongue out, flicking at his cock. Daring him to do something. He grabbed my hair and thrust up into my mouth, making me deepthroat him. I groaned into him.

I pulled off completely and crawled up positioning myself over his cock. I lowered myself down onto it, sighing as he entered me.

"Mmm." Chris hummed. "I love when you're horny in the morning."

"Then you must always love me, because I'm always horny." I replied, rocking my hips against him. I rested my hands on his chest and looked down at him.

"It's true." He replied. "I meant it you know. You can wake me up like that."

I smirked. "Deal. And you can wake me up like that too if you want."

He ran his tongue over his bottom lip. "Deal."

I started riding him in earnest. Moving quickly against him. Bouncing up and down on his cock. He brought his fingers to my clit and started circling it. I was too sensitive and too overwound. I came, throwing my head back and crying out.

Chris grabbed hold of my hips and started thrusting up into me. I collapsed down onto his chest, holding on and feeling the beginnings of another orgasm already there. Chris slammed up into me and came, the pulsing of his cock sending an orgasm through me. We both lay there him still inside me, just panting.

"Morning, Em." Chris chirped.

"Morning, Chris." I replied.

He slapped my ass and I rolled off him. "You ready to go see our baby?" He asked.

That made my stomach clench up and a wave of nausea rolled through me. Hello, morning sickness my old friend. "As I'll ever be I guess."

*****

By the time I was on the Ultrasound table, I was a ball of stress with an insanely full bladder. I had Chris' hand in a death grip. He kissed my fingers and stroked his hands through my hair.

"It's going to be fine, sweetheart." He soothed.

"But what if it's not?" I whispered.

He shrugged. "I'll still be here."