Chapter 13

For the next month or so things just continued along. There was nothing really new with me. Apart from worrying about Chris, I was really in a routine I was quite comfortable in. I seemed to have balanced work and friends really well. Work was fun. I was liking being able to totally focus on research. I loved that I was working with Gaby again. I was still really enjoying pole dancing and I had made a couple of really good friends from it. Ellie and Krysten. We went out semi-regular to clubs and always had breakfast after a workout.

At the start of September Carly gave birth to a baby girl. I'd thought I'd have mixed feelings about it. Like I'd be jealous or depressed or something. I wasn't. I was just excited. It was nice having more kids around. It just reinforced that I wanted them. Stella was the cutest little thing ever. Being around her and the boys just made me the cluckiest person ever.

Our first anniversary came and we spent the weekend alone just us. We went to a cabin upstate. It was so unbelievably beautiful. The foliage was just beginning to change and in the right light, the forest looked like it was on fire.

I loved the cabin too. Remote and rustic but still fully equipped and comfortable.

"Oh my god! Look at this place. I said standing in the living room." There was an open fireplace in front of a big plushy couch. A large hardwood dining table sat in front of a picture window that looked out over the lake. Chris put our suitcase down and came and put his hands on my hip, and kissed my throat.

"I'm totally fucking you on that couch." Chris teased.

I turned in his arms and kissed him. It was soft and gentle and I just barely grazed my lips over his. He deepened it. Teasing my lips open with his tongue. I melted into him. Parting my lips and teasing his tongue with mine.

When he broke apart he rested his forehead on mine. "Where else?" I smirked.

Chris laughed and pulled away. "Oh, we're doing that? Okay." He turned and pointed to the table. "I'm gonna bend you over that table." He led me into the kitchen. I'm going to lift you up on the counter and fuck you there. Our next stop was outside. There was a timber porch swing with blue and white cushions. The yard was a big grass hill skirted by trees with a large oak in the middle. The hill ran down into the lake where there was a dock with a small rowboat tied to it. "I'm going to fuck you on this porch swing. Also, against that tree, and I'm definitely taking you out on the lake and fucking you in that boat."

I squealed and clapped my hands before going inside. The next stop was the bathroom. It had a large claw-footed tub, the outside was bronze and the inside bright white porcelain.

"I'm going to sit you on the edge of that tub and eat you out. If you wanted, you could suck my dick too." Chris said.

"I can?" I said in mock excitement. "You're so kind."

Chris laughed. "I know! I'm a total giver."

We went to the bedroom next. It had a solid wood king-sized bed with a patchwork quilt. "I'm totally fucking you on this bed." He said.

I shook my head. "No. This is where I'll be fucking you." I said and leaned up licking over the corner of his jaw.

Chris shivered. "Really?"

"Mm-hmm and I don't mean I'm going to ride you. Although I will. I mean I'm putting on a strap on and fucking you in the arse." I purred.

Chris pushed me down onto the bed and started kissing me. Grinding into me. "Fuck, Emily. I'm so turned on. Tonight?"

"Whenever you like."

We ended up going for a walk around the lake and then cooking lasagna together for dinner.