Chapter 15

It was getting close to my birthday and there was an interesting turn of events in Chris and my personal life. I'd just finished a pole dancing class and went to have coffee with some of the girls. As they all trickled away it ended up just being me and Krysten.

"I know what those marks are on your wrists, just so you know." Krysten teased, taking a long sip of her coffee.

I looked down at my wrists. They had a little friction burn from the restraints Chris had used on me the previous night. "Are you attempting to kink shame me here? You?" I countered.

Krysten started to laugh. "Not at all. I miss it. I've been single too long. I hook up from time to time but you gotta trust the person you're with you know?"

"Oh yeah, for sure." I fiddled with my cup for a moment. "So which side are you?"

"Honestly depends who I'm with. I like being sub. I bet I'd be pretty bossy with you though, wouldn't I?" She teased.

Well that made me squirmy. Not gonna lie. "Hey, Krys?"

"Mm hmm?"

"You ever joined another couple?"

Krysten grinned at me and brushed her dark hair out of her eyes. "Are you offering?"

"Krysten..." I whined.

Krysten lost it laughing. "I have been in a threesome. I've been with more than three people at once actually. But they were more just friends hooking up. Once I was dating like three people at once and we all slept together. That blew that whole arrangement up. But no, I've never joined another couple. I got asked once but it seemed really skeevy." She paused for a second and looked me up and down. "If you were asking to test the waters, Emily. I'd totally do you. I'd have to meet your husband first though."

"Yeah, he'd want to meet you too." I said.

Krysten started laughing again. "I knew it." She teased. "Have you both brought people in before?"

"Yeah. A couple of girls and we have a friend who we pretty regularly do things with." I said. "Kris, there's something you should know. My husband is kinda famous."

Krysten raised her eyebrows. "Oh really? What are we talking here? Red Sox? Pats?"

"Not sport. No." I said. "It might be best if you meet him. Let me run it past him first okay?"

"Of course, babe. Whatever you want."

I headed home to find Chris working out in the carriage house. He was wearing loose sweats and a t-shirt that looked a half size too small for him. It clung to him so you could see the line of each and every one of his muscles. He looked up at me and smiled when I walked in.

"Hey, babe. How was class?" Chris asked.

"Good. I'm not totally sucking now."

"You ever gonna show me?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

"Put in a pole and sure thing."

"Deal." Chris grinned.

I went over to Chris' bench press and started spinning the weights on the bar.

"What's up, buttercup?" Chris asked. He was doing lat pull downs and he looked pretty fucking amazing doing them. The muscles on his back rippled as he moved.

"So, you know how I talk about my friend Krysten?" I said.

"Yes." He dragged the word out forever.

"Wanna have sex with her?" I asked.

"I don't know her." He said.

"No, I know that. I mean, obviously if you get along. I really like her and she's actually experienced with BDSM. I thought it might be fun." I explained. I felt oddly nervous. It made no sense. In the past when we wanted to bring in a third we just said 'hey you wanna?' And then went for it.