Chapter 11

Almost 15 minutes had passed. Hello? Who will start this conversation? Hey! You still have another interview! Calvin started speaking, “Why didn’t you tell me that you were leaving before? Because of my marriage proposal to you?” I just nodded to him. Yes, he’s right. I’m not ready for married life. I suddenly spoke the reason why I left and continued my studies here. He might understand that. “I can’t believe you did this to me. But it’s already in the past. Can we start all over again?” He asked calmly. I agreed but asked, “As friends?” “No. As boyfriend-girlfriend,” he replied. Aaron knocked at the door and said, “We’re next.” Calvin answered, “Ok. I’m coming!” I didn’t give him an answer.Calvin went outside the dressing room. I sent a text message to him saying, “Ok, sure. Good luck on your interview!” He grinned as Fahrenheit entered the studio of the talk show The Buzz.

The hosts of that show namely Boy AbundaToni GonzagaCharlene Gonzales, and KC Concepcion welcomed the band and started the interview. It was fun interview because they did show their hidden talents: Jiro gave a rap performance, Aaron did different voices of Goofy and Donald Duck, Chun showed his guts in martial arts, and Calvin wowed the audience in his human beat-box style. Also, four fans asked questions to their idols. This time, Micah for ChunCris forAaronNicole for Jiro, and Clarize for Calvin.

Boy: So let’s start the Q&A portion from your fans. KC?

KC: Yes, we have Micah to ask a question for Chun.

Micah: Hi, Chun! I want to ask if you and Ella Chen had a special relationship together in Hana Kimi.

Chun: Well, we are just friends. No special relationship, that’s all.

Charlene: Next, for Jiro.

ToniNicole will ask a question for him.

Nicole: Hi, Da Dong! We know that you are a great Taiwanese actor. What is your dream role that you want in a project?

Jiro: Well, I think being a superhero! Maybe a Taiwanese version of Spiderman? Haha! (fans was laughing so hard)

Boy: That’s a nice dream role! Next please.

KC: This is Cris to ask a question for Aaron.

Cris: Hello, Aaron! Among the three leading ladies you had worked before, who do you want to work with and why?

Aaron: (smiles) Well, I think it’s Reen Yu because she’s a sweet girl.

Chun: How about “Tian Mo Xing”? (fans was screaming louder)

Aaron: (blushes) Of course, I also want to work with her!

Charlene: And last but not the least, for Calvin.

ToniClarize, you have a question for Calvin, right?

Clarize: Yes, I have. Among all the songs of Fahrenheit, what will be the song you will dedicate to your Filipino ex-girlfriend? Can you sing a part of that song?

Aaron: (whispers Calvin) You came back each other’s arms, right?

Calvin: (laughs) Before, this was the song ~ (singing) “Ni dai lai zui mei de ling hun zao dong / ni rang wo xiang xin wo yu zhong bu tong / suo yi wo shu yu ni jiu xiang ni shu yu wo / mei you le ni wo ai shen me” ~ meaning “You bring the most beautiful restless spirits / you let me believe I am different from the crowd / so I belong to you like you belong to me / what do I love without you?” But now ~ (singing) “Wei ni cun zai cai bu gu dan / ku yao dou you ni fen dan fen xiang / xing fu she chi dao bu ying gai / wei ni cun zai cai you wei lai / mei jian shi dou zhi de qu qi dai / mei yi tian dou you ni he wo xiang ai" ~ meaning “I no longer feel lonely when I live for you / with you to share my hardships and happiness with / happiness becomes such a luxury that it feels guilty / there will only be a future when I live for you / everything is worth looking forward to / I have you to love me everyday”

Boy: Bravo! Wow! So it means you’re not single anymore?

Calvin: Yes. (fans was screaming so loud again)

Charlene: Can we call his girlfriend? (Calvin was shocked and looked anywhere in the studio)

All hosts: Please welcome, Ms. Rose Chiu!

I entered the studio with a smile. I hugged Calvin so tightly! He noticed that I cried. I whispered, “It’s your entire fault!” Fans were screaming and requesting for kiss! I just smiled at Calvin. The staff of the show gave me a seat. Then the hosts ask me a few questions.

The show had already finished. It’s time for Fahrenheit to say goodbye to their fans. Calvin told me that they will be back tomorrow morning to Taipei. He asked me, “Will you attend the graduation ball?” I answered, “I still don’t know.” On the following day, Fahrenheit bid farewell to me. My BFFs and cousins are so happy because Calvin and I brought back our relationship as I got home from airport.

It’s already June! It’s graduation month at Ming Dao University. What should I wear at the graduation ball? I’m hoping that Calvin would be my escort there (my thoughts were saying: Of course! I’m his girlfriend!). Passport: checked! Luggage: checked! Plane ticket: checked! All are prepared already. Before I leave, I said goodbye to my BFFs and cousins. My mom told me to take care of myself there. I answered her, “Of course, I will!”

I arrived at Taipei on third Wednesday of June. “Taiwan, I’m back!” Fahrenheit didn’t know that I already arrived. I was thinking if I would give them a surprise. Would I surprise them now or at the graduation ball on Saturday?