Chapter 26

Micah: Back here in Asian Pop Mosaic with me, Micah and Wu Chun from Fahrenheit. I'm gonna read your questions from my Twitter account. From @ArchieDoodles@micah899 Is there a possibility that Chun and Xiao Mei will work together soon in a project withoutJiroAaron, and Calvin? What kind of story and role does he want? Thanks!#AsianPopMosaic @Magic899

Chun: Yes. There is a possibility that Xiao Mei and I will work together in a drama or movie. I want a romantic story that proves love has no barriers. I want to portray a role of an ordinary person whom he finds a simple girl who will love her forever but in reality, that simple girl is a real princess.

Micah: Wow! I like that. I'm sure my cousin Xiao Mei will also like that because she really wants to play a role of a real princess. Okay, another one is from @janelz10. And her question is if you weren't a famous star, who must you in real life? #AsianPopMosaic @Magic899

Chun: That's a good question. Well I must be focusing on my gym business in Brunei, taking care of my family especially my father, and maybe I had more time in finding the right girl for me.

Micah: Nice answer. From our text line 2948, the question is from MitchieWhat qualities are you looking for a girl?

Chun: Hmm. Intelligent, very close to her family, caring, and hardworking. I don't mind physical features; feelings is very important to me.

Micah: So did you find her already?

Chun: (laughs) I think so.

Micah: Oh! Are you in love?

Chun: (nods)

Micah: Good for you! Do we know her?

Chun: (thinks deeply and gives no answer then stares and smiles at Micah)

Micah: Why are you staring at me like that? And your smile is very different from before. Anyway, Chun will be staying until our show ends so keep tweeting us @micah899 and@Magic899 and texting us on our text line, that's 2948. Let's go back to the music, this time back-to-back-to-back songs straight from three most popular solo artists from HIM International Music. You are listening to Asian Pop Mosaic on Magic 89.9. Enjoy!

{plays It's Ok To Be Lonely by Hebe Tian}

{plays Beautiful Soul by Aaron Yan}

{plays First Love by Rose Chiu}

{2-minute commercial break}

Micah: Welcome back to Asian Pop Mosaic with me, Micah and Fahrenheit member Wu Chun. We still have few minutes before the show ends. So Chun, do you have shows or events in the Philippines that you want to promote? Please invite all the listeners.

Chun: Don't forget to watch MYX on Sky Cable Channel 23 next month because I will be the MYX Celebrity VJ for the month of July.

Micah: I'll help you out for the airing schedules, ok? Catch Wu Chun at Mellow MYX on July 4-10, Pop MYX on July 11-17, MYX Backtrax on July 18-24, and My MYX on July 25-31. Anything else you want to promote?

Chun: Catch me tomorrow and on Sunday as I appear on some ABS-CBN shows. I'll be atHappy Yippee Yehey and Entertainment Live tomorrow. And on Sunday, I'll be at ASAP Rocksand The Buzz. Thank you Micah and the rest of Magic 89.9 for having me on you show.

Micah: You're welcome. And also thank you for your time and good luck on your career. A big thank you to all the loyal listeners of the show even people who keep tweeting and texting your questions and requests. Magic 89.9 would like to thank the following sponsors of Chun's Philippine visit: Pond's Pure White, HIM International Music Inc., Eva Air, Yoshinoya, Coca-Cola, 7-Eleven, and  Taiwan Tourism. And I would like to thank my sponsors: Faces & Curves, Posh Nails, Mary Pauline Salon, Swatch, and Folded 'N Hung. That's it for our show. Thank you for listening and join me again next week for more Asian pop hits on Asian Pop Mosaic. I'm leaving you with the song from Cyndi Wang. This is from the Taiwanese drama Tao Hua Xiao Mei or Momo Love, the title is Xiao Xiao Xing or Little Star. Good night!

{plays Xiao Xiao Xing by Cyndi Wang}