Chapter 22

At an exclusive restaurant that Aaron hosted for Julienne's friends, they were celebrating because he and Julienne already found happiness in each other's arms. Even though a lot of them were Puddings, at least they will be able to get closer with Aaron. Suddenly, Chun and Jiro entered surprisingly and congratulated Aaron for the success of his concert. They were sad that Fahrenheitwas incomplete because Calvin was enjoying his European honeymoon with his wife. Chun and Jirowalked towards Angels' and Rockbabies' tables respectively. Chun seated in between Micah andTere while Jiro seated in between Aileen and Nicole.

After dinner, Aaron informed Julienne that after her college graduation, she's already hired as one of the marketing and promotion staff of HIM Records. He told her that she must submit requirements to the HR Department. She was so happy, excited, and looking forward to work with all HIM artists.Chun stood up from his seat and announced something. "I'll be gone for maybe a week or two because I had a commitment overseas." Julienne's friends were happy that he will be busy again outside Taiwan. JiroAaron, and Julienne had a clue what's Chun's upcoming commitment but, of course, they must not tell Julienne's friends what it is.

On the next day, Julienne and her friends went back home in Manila. Few of them were returned to their work and the rest were already came back from their classes. One of my cousins, Micah had a hosting job in both FM radio and TV. She's a DJ of Magic 89.9 and her three-hour radio show entitled "Asian Pop Mosaic", featuring a variety of songs across Asia. Also, she's a MYX VJ and hosting three shows, namely "Pop MYX: K-Pop Edition" (features MVs from the hottest Korean acts), "MYX Take 5" (plays 5 MVs from one featured artist), and "MYX Formosa" (plays MVs of Taiwanese artists and gives information and trivia about them). When she was given an opportunity to act, she's an in-demand TV commercial actress.

My cousin and Micah's assistant, Cris informed Micah that she will be having a busy schedule for this week. Cris said, "Micah, Director Paul Soriano called me that you will shoot a TV advertisement tomorrow around 8am at Bonifacio High Street, Taguig with a famous Taiwanese artist." Micahsuddenly asked, "Huh? Taiwanese artist? Who is he?" Cris replied, "Actually I don't know. But you are sure that this Taiwanese artist is a male, aren't you?" Micah said nothing but she's very excited to work with this Taiwanese artist.

[DAY 1: Pond's TV Commercial Shoot]

Both Micah and Cris arrived on time at Bonifacio High Street. Director Paul and his staff were already prepared. Micah asked, "Mr. Director, where is this Taiwanese artist? My name is Micah and this is my assistant, Cris." "Oh, hi! Nice to meet you, Micah and CrisHe will be late for few minutes becausehe just arrived from airport," Director Paul replied. Micah and Cris were looking at each other and surprised, "HE?! What's his name?" "You will meet him later, ok?" Director Paul responded.

A white 2011 Mitsubishi Endeavor suddenly parked near the shooting site with plate number CJH143. The Taiwanese artist whom Director Paul was talking about has been arrived. He went down the car so mysteriously, wearing a classic tuxedo, sunglasses, and hat.