Chapter 19

"What's that?" Aaron asked. Julienne was nervous but she needed to say it to him because she isAaron Yan's girlfriend. Julienne spoke, "Aaron, today is my last day of work as an intern.I need to go back to the Philippines to finish college." "Oh, is that so? When will be your flight back there?"Aaron asked again. Julienne answered, "Tomorrow night. Our enrollment will be on Monday and our classes for the first semester will start on Wednesday." Aaron saddened on what Julienne had said but he accepted the fact that she will leave for a while to finish her education. "As soon as I arrived there, I'll text you right away. If reporters asked you in your album launch press conference or if one of your fans asked you in your fan meeting event or live chat session about the MV most especially our relationship because I'm your female lead there, answer them honestly. And besides you are a famous Taiwanese star. Just promise me to communicate with me anytime. I won't tell my friends unless you will reveal it, ok?" Julienne continued. Aaron nodded and asked, "But had you inform Xiao Meialready?" "Not yet. I'll call her later," Julienne replied.

Aaron took Julienne home to rest. On the next day, Aaron went to Julienne's residence in helping to pack up her things. They finished packing up around 3:45pm. She thanked him for his help then suddenly remembered that she haven't called me yet. She picked up her phone and dialed my number.

Julienne: Hello, Xiao Mei.

Xiao Mei: Hi, Julienne! What's up? Your voice seems so sad.

Julienne: Yeah. I'm going back to the Philippines. I already finished my internship already.

Xiao Mei: Oh.

Julienne: I have favor for you.

Xiao Mei: What is it?

Julienne: When you go back here in Taiwan after your honeymoon, would you get my certificate of completion at HIM Records Office? I informed them that you will receive it instead of me.

Xiao Mei: Okay. Sure. No problem. By the way, how's Aaron?

Julienne: Well, he looks lonely because I'm going to leave Taiwan tonight. I have good news for you but please don't tell this to others except your husband.

Xiao Mei: Ok. Promise. What is it?

Julienne: I'm dating Aaron Yan.

Xiao Mei: OMG! Finally! Congratulations. I know long distance relationship will be difficult for the both of you. Just remember this: Trust each other, Ok?

Julienne: Ok. Thank you for your advice, Xiao Mei.

Xiao Mei: You're welcome. God bless your trip.

Julienne: I gotta go. Bye and see you soon.

Xiao Mei: Take care. Bye.

Aaron and Julienne smiled at each other. He hugged her so tightly. She suddenly cried and said, "I will miss you." "Me too," he replied. She thanked him for everything and asked a favor, "Can you not take me to the airport? Just call a taxi cab for me. I don't want people to see you in airport with a girl, ok?" Aaron nodded. She took her luggage outside the apartment and locked it. Aaron called a taxi cab. Few minutes later, a taxi cab arrived. The driver took Julienne's luggage inside the cab. Aaronsaid, "Take care always. Don't forget to text or call me right away. I'll wait for you. I love you." "You must take care of yourself and not me! Anyway, thanks for your concern. Don't worry about me. Let my BFFs and Xiao Mei's cousins take care of me. I'll be back soon. I love you too," Julienneresponded. Aaron kissed her forehead as a sign of trust then her lips as a sign of love. They both waved each other and said farewell.