Chapter 31

Jiro and the girls ordered what they want to eat. While they're eating, Aileen was surprised when she looked mat her wrist and her bracelet was gone. She said, "Oh my! I lost my precious bracelet. My mom gave me that. Had you noticed my bracelet? It has a birthstone on it." ReenDianne, andNicole shook their heads. Aileen looked at Jiro then he said, "Give me your hand. I know this is yours." She gave her hand and he let wear the bracelet on Aileen's wrist that he found a while ago. She was shocked, "You found it! Thank you!" He smilingly answered, "You're welcome."

They all enjoyed their day: watch movie, eat, and shop. As a token of thanks, Jiro gave each of them a MUA-Jo design shirt and gist certificates worth NT$1000 from one of his endorsements, Kappa. The girls shyly received and said thank you. They promised him that next time it's their turn to treat Jiro. He said, "Oh please don't do that. It's okay with me. You must give your income to your parents or save it for your future. Okay?" The girls said all together, "But..." He placed his right hand infront of them and stopped them. He looked at them and told them, "Let's all rest, okay? As we go back to the hotel, ReenAileen, and Nicole, go back to your rooms. Dianne, wait for me at the main lobby." The girls nodded.

ReenAileen, and Nicole went back to their rooms while Dianne waited Jiro at the main lobby. Few minutes later, Jiro went downstairs from his room and arrived at the lobby. He asked her, "Are you alright now? Had you moved on from what your ex-boyfriend had done to you?" She just nodded. "Do you want me to take you home?" He asked her again. "No need. It's okay with me. Just rest now, okay? You have drama shooting tomorrow morning. And if the girls knew that you took me home, I'm dead!" Dianne answered. Jiro said, "Okay, fine. Call or text me if you had gone home safely." She went out at the hotel while he went back to his room.

It's Aileen's second week in Shanghai. She and Nicole got back to work as Reen and Jiro resumed drama filming. Aileen and Nicole took initiative to call McDonald's for delivery and ordered a bunch of food as requested by the film director. Reen and Jiro finished a scene when they noticed that there are a lot of burgers and meals delivered at the film site. Jiro asked Aileen, "Who bought these?"Aileen replied, "It's from the film director." "Woah! That's a lot! Let me take picture and post it on my Weibo. Then I will also send this picture to Chun's email," Jiro laughingly said. So one of the staff unpacked the food and organized it so that it may looked like a party. Jiro together with Aileen,NicoleReen, and the film director took a picture then quickly posted on his Weibo account. After that, he attached the image with this message, "So yummy! You want? Haha!" and emailed it to Chun.

They resumed filming around 2pm. Reen and Jiro had a difficult time in wrapping up a scene. That scene was very passionate, lovers kissed along Fenghe Road while raining. Aileen felt jealous.Nicole told her that it's just work. She understood then she went out the set for a while to chill.

"Honestly, I liked Jiro since I first saw him in the idol drama It Started With A Kiss. I don't know and I don't understand what I feel. Am I in love with him?" Aileen asked herself, thought awkwardly. She went inside 7-Eleven approximately 5 minutes walking distance from Jiro and Reen's drama filming set and bought 4 packs of Pocky and 4 bottles of Coca Cola. She went back at the filming site and noticed that they were already wrapping up. Reen saw her and asked, "Where have you been?" Aileenanswered, "I went to 7-Eleven to buy some snacks for us. Why? Where's Nicole?" Reen replied, "Nicole and I will go to my friend's event. I need to leave because she is waiting for me at the car. Oh, by the way, Jiro is looking for you."